Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought is was never going to get here. OH HAPPY DAYS!!! Drove it across the back of the parking lot Scary Fast.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My buddy and I drove it about 100 miles last night, we were trying to figure out the Blue Cruise and unfortunately we're unsuccessful. One is it hasn't been Dealer Prepped yet (our guy that is certified was off yesterday afternoon) so there maybe something to do with that. I was copiloting at that point and maybe we were messing it up. I've been trying to fine a video online on how to engage the Blue Cruise of if anybody knows. Just so everybody knows, it was a lot of fun, Still Smiling. 😄😆🤣

·
Registered
105 Posts
My buddy and I drove it about 100 miles last night, we were trying to figure out the Blue Cruise and unfortunately we're unsuccessful. One is it hasn't been Dealer Prepped yet (our guy that is certified was off yesterday afternoon) so there maybe something to do with that. I was copiloting at that point and maybe we were messing it up. I've been trying to fine a video online on how to engage the Blue Cruise of if anybody knows. Just so everybody knows, it was a lot of fun, Still Smiling. 😄😆🤣
Maybe it needs to be activated in settings/driver assistance? Some have reported that the car asked them to activate it at some stage.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I received a message on the Ford Pass app that my Blue Cruise is active today. I don't know what I did but I tried out tonight and it works!

·
Premium Member
2021 Star White RWD/ER Premium
2,581 Posts
I received a message on the Ford Pass app that my Blue Cruise is active today. I don't know what I did but I tried out tonight and it works!
View attachment 6602
Blue cruise is activated on the GTs, I thought that the software hasn't been "turned on" yet? Have you driven any distance with your hands off the wheel?

·
Registered
5 Posts
i got my PE addition 3 weeks ago and have used the Blue Cruise several times.. its amazing however it does get confused when approaching off ramps..would be nice to see a update fix that. so the difference is the brakes and suspension.(Magnaride Dampening system) and a extra drive move unbridled enhanced for the ever so fun track days.

·
Registered
5 Posts
you have to have it activated in the Ford Pass app in order for BlueCruise to work. i have been talking to other EV owners about their hands free and it seems like no one else allows you to remain hands free a a full stop like the Ford version does. ------ opps should have read all responses before submitting

·
Registered
5 Posts
i got my PE addition 3 weeks ago and have used the Blue Cruise several times.. its amazing however it does get confused when approaching off ramps..would be nice to see a update fix that. so the difference is the brakes and suspension.(Magnaride Dampening system) and a extra drive move unbridled enhanced for the ever so fun track days.
View attachment 6673 View attachment 6674
I had a smart car with that same wrap a few years ago. hah.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts