Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I am not sure why i didn't join this group sooner but I am here. Better late then never. I love my Mach E! If you had a regular version of the Mach E and switched to the GT I am interested in hearing your thoughts on the difference. Is it worth it? Does it feel nicer to you? Do you notice a difference? And battery life, is it really lower than the premium or first edition...

Brand new I got mine up to 319 mi range but the avg is around 270 - 290s...

Anyways, good to be here! Take care!

Rich

·
Registered
129 Posts
Had an FE. Now GT. Like it better in general. looks, feel, suspension, wheels, updates (incl. blue cruise). Range drop is noticeable and exaggerated due to taking delivery in the Fall, but notice it. 200-254 so far whereas summer in FE was 300-334 with same driving habits. Most of the drop due to colder temps, but not all. So asside from the range, I'd say the GT is overall a better car than the Premium. plus the trade values are high right now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Had an FE. Now GT. Like it better in general. looks, feel, suspension, wheels, updates (incl. blue cruise). Range drop is noticeable and exaggerated due to taking delivery in the Fall, but notice it. 200-254 so far whereas summer in FE was 300-334 with same driving habits. Most of the drop due to colder temps, but not all. So asside from the range, I'd say the GT is overall a better car than the Premium. plus the trade values are high right now.
Thanks for your response! Yeah, I would want to package with blue cruise too...and the avg range will increase the more you drive it and charge it...OH and how much did you get for your First Edition on trade?

·
Registered
228 Posts
$52k from dealer with 16,000 miles. Could have gotten more 3rd party, but then I loose the 6% tax advantage for the trade portion.
My sales taxes are 9%, and I have about 22,000 miles, and I think I'll get maybe 48-49k from the dealer. Same as you, selling outright is a pain and the sales taxes are painful.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts