Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once people start receiving their Mustang Mach-Es it's only a matter of time before people start to modify them, just like with Teslas.

Does anyone plan on making changes to their Mach-E? Like new wheels or a bodykit?

I'd love to have a Mach-E with wheels like this one. Though I don't know if I'd risk having the lowered suspension.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Mustangs, including the Mach E, are/will/should be modified by most owners,as most will be/are car enthusiasts. I can't wait to see the mods pic threads ?
And build threads too.
This could really help the EV aftermarket. Right now there are some companies that make stuff for Teslas, but its really just body kits and stuff.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Once people start receiving their Mustang Mach-Es it's only a matter of time before people start to modify them, just like with Teslas.

Does anyone plan on making changes to their Mach-E? Like new wheels or a bodykit?

I'd love to have a Mach-E with wheels like this one. Though I don't know if I'd risk having the lowered suspension.

I designed a faux grille and had it printed by StrucknDesign, who now have it listed in their store (I gave it to them for free). I have my printed copy already, but am still awaiting delivery of my Mach-E, now 5 days late.

Below is a Photoshop rendering of my grille design, along with a Mach-E owner who already had it installed on his.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.