Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Grabber Blue GT w/Pano Roof. Reserved March 2021, Ordered April 2021, Still Waiting.....
267 Posts
So far I'm part of both the 87% and the 13%

·
Registered
14 Posts
You could definitely get turned off to the MachE if you read some of the comments on this site and others. However, I've found that people rarely post when their car is working great. I have a 2016 Edge and started following the Edge sites and the comments were about 70/30 negative to positive. I've loved the Edge and never had a problem with it in the 5 years I have owned it. I like reading the negative comments since it helps me look out for potential issues and resolutions. I do believe that the issues are legitimate and need attention, but I have to believe that a very large portion of MME owners are very happy with their purchase. Hopefully the 2022's address most of the complaints!

·
Premium Member
2021 Star White RWD/ER Premium
2,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My wife and I both love our Mustang. We are looking forward to trading it in on a new one in 2.5 years. Hoping for even better batteries and charging by then!
Couldn't agree more, faster charging will determine if in 2.5 my next vehicle will be my 10th Ford

1 - 6 of 6 Posts