Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

Mustang Club

3K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Summerlin Bob 
#1 ·
Aloha, I have to ask, have any of my fellow MME owners joined a Mustang Club? If so, what is the reaction of the ICE Mustang owners? Please comment if you have experienced a reaction from an ICE Mustang owner.

#2 ·
I went to the Sacramento Autorama car show, and asked at the Sacramento CA Mustang Club booth if they would let a Mach-E join the club. "Sure!" they said. "We're very interested in it...bring it to a meeting and we'll feature it." Everyone who's worried about Mustang owners rejecting their car should remember that horsepower numbers are their prime concern...at least in California. I'm currently a member.

#6 ·
I'm in Houston,TX and a member with Space City Classic Mustangs. I also have a 2017 Roush P-51 so I was already a member with the club before I got my First Edition. With that said, all Mustangs are welcomed into the club.

This past weekend we had a 250 mile cruise around Houston to see the Bluebonnet fields. I had a big crowd around the MME at the start point of the cruise. What I noticed, the wives loved the MME while the husbands not so much. LOL In the photos attached the group of people are all looking at the MME. We had 22 Mustangs in the cruise.

If your in the Houston area feel free to join our club. We are mostly in the Clear Lake area but have members from all around the Houston area. Join up on the FB page of our club.

Attachments

#7 ·
Aloha, Great news! I'm going to look for a local Mustang Club here in Honolulu! From your pictures, it looks like we have the same car! The only bad thing is it's very hard to get in a 250 mile cruise on the Island 🤙🏾

#8 ·
My first car was a used 65 Mustang. It was a purple rag top with a 289, 3 speed. I am still waiting on my MME, but I anticipate that my MME will be a much better Mustang than my 65. For starters it, I am sure it will have have floorboards, which were absent in my car when purchased.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.