Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
1,249 Posts
For a computer rendering it's a pretty accurate representation of the car inside and outside. I think they make the door handles a little smaller than they are in real life but that's pretty nit-picky.

·
Registered
179 Posts
IMO, the exterior color is totally inaccurate for space white. In the "coast" rendering, the color is shown brighter than star white. I think interior is pretty close to actual.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
IMO, the exterior color is totally inaccurate for space white. In the "coast" rendering, the color is shown brighter than star white. I think interior is pretty close to actual.
So many factors here... The renderings were produced to match the actuals as close to possible but even on a high end calibrated display the colors will not exactly what was produced or the actual. I'd bet the color looks different between yours and my displays. Also colors viewed on a small display will look different when seen on a larger scale (I think all of us have an experience where rom or the sofa doesn't match the paint or fabric swatches. Key is to find another Ford product in the same/similar color and view it in person before selecting.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts