Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Check if you can get a VIP pass. depending on the company hosting the show, they will allow us to go early and sit in the featured cars:

·
Registered
MME Premium 4X Rapid Red
43 Posts
I was there, took a lot of pictures, enjoyed listening to the talk around the car. The Ford reps there were mostly clueless beyond the rehearsed scripts though. It made me even more happy I put in an early reservation.

·
Registered
MME Premium 4X Rapid Red
43 Posts
I also videoed the presentation that happened every hour but this site doesn’t seem to allow me to upload video?

·
Registered
MME Premium 4X Rapid Red
43 Posts
It is also puzzling to me that it seems in Europe they let people get up close and personal with the car, but here in the US, they won't even let you touch it - let alone sit in it. I thought it would be a cool idea for Ford that if you could show a valid reservation number to let you go up on the platform and maybe get to sit in the car. But their marketing people must not think like me.

·
Registered
171 Posts
It is also puzzling to me that it seems in Europe they let people get up close and personal with the car, but here in the US, they won't even let you touch it - let alone sit in it. I thought it would be a cool idea for Ford that if you could show a valid reservation number to let you go up on the platform and maybe get to sit in the car. But their marketing people must not think like me.
Maybe Ford is afraid the public will think the production MMe will have the fit and finish issues of the prototypes. they don’t want to give the wrong impression.

·
Registered
MME Premium 4X Rapid Red
43 Posts
So why is it different in Europe? Read a post elsewhere that in the Netherlands a guy got to sit in the car.

·
Registered
e-Golf
25 Posts
Look at my foto...it’s me in the car, we could open every door, hatch etc

This happened during special shows for which you had to make a reservation, so a limited amount of people during the day

1 - 18 of 18 Posts