Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If your Ford dealer has been sharing Mach-E availability info along with allocation numbers, please share them here for everyone else. Someone in an EV Facebook group i'm in shared the following dealer allocation information with me today, from a dealer in Ontario, Canada. Allocations at U.S. Ford dealers should be around the volume seen here (its a somewhat high volume Canadian dealer), and delivery timeline.

As of TODAY, three of their Premium First Edition 301A models in AWD have been called for with 15 remaining!

Read on for details on other models and when initial deliveries will happen.

Ford Dealer Email:
To All Of You That Just Inquired Here About 2021 Mach-E Reservations:

Due to the recent announcement by Ford Of Canada of the 2021 Mach-E introduction, I am pleased to also announce to the many of you that have sent in requests yesterday and today that Erinwood Ford is now taking reservations on the first productuion run of them.

We will be getting approximately eighteen of the Premium First Edition, 301A models in AWD and this will be the only model that Ford will building initially and three of them are already reserved here, I’m advised.

The other models available (Select, California Route 1,GT and GT Performance) will start to be produced six months or so after the first run of the Premium First Edition models has been completed.

Ford will be shipping the Premium First Edition models starting in October of 2020 and the sooner that you place your reservation for one, the sooner that you will get it as the waiting list for them will be massive, based on the current response.

To place your reservation with us, you must make an appointment with me or with your current salesperson here at the dealership, sign a Bill Of Sale, make a $5,000.00 deposit and then we will together complete your online reservation form with Ford at that time. This is the only process by which Ford will build a Mach-E for a customer, we’re advised.

The 2021 Mach-E Premium First Edition AWD with the 301A Equipment Group will have an MSRP of $71,995.00 and that’s what we will be selling them for. We will not be charging a premium over MSRP for them, as others will be likely doing.

Dealerships will not getting these vehicles for stock and every Mach-E that we will be getting will be pre-sold before it arrives here so the only way that you’ll get one of them from the first production run is to reserve one in advance. They will all be sold in the next little while and well before they arrive here, for sure.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions but know that we don’t have a lot more information at this time but that we’ll be getting more as time progresses.

I cannot stress highly enough that if you haven’t placed a reservation for one here or elsewhere and you are serious about purchasing a MACH-E, the odds will be very long that you’ll be able to get one (at any price) when they do start arriving.

Thank-you for the opportunity to help you purchase this new and exciting “Tesla Killer” and ‘have a great evening in the meantime, everyone.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Must be because of Quebec's big rebates for EVs. That's a LOT for a relatively small location.
In fact, I spoke with my regional representative of Ford Canada this moorning. Québec will have 2000 allocation on 3,000 vehicles. 100 FE in Quebec. So yes ford planning to use the 8000$ provincial rebate.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If your Ford dealer has been sharing Mach-E availability info along with allocation numbers, please share them here for everyone else. Someone in an EV Facebook group i'm in shared the following dealer allocation information with me today, from a dealer in Ontario, Canada. Allocations at U.S. Ford dealers should be around the volume seen here (its a somewhat high volume Canadian dealer), and delivery timeline.

As of TODAY, three of their Premium First Edition 301A models in AWD have been called for with 15 remaining!

Read on for details on other models and when initial deliveries will happen.

Ford Dealer Email:
To All Of You That Just Inquired Here About 2021 Mach-E Reservations:

Due to the recent announcement by Ford Of Canada of the 2021 Mach-E introduction, I am pleased to also announce to the many of you that have sent in requests yesterday and today that Erinwood Ford is now taking reservations on the first productuion run of them.

We will be getting approximately eighteen of the Premium First Edition, 301A models in AWD and this will be the only model that Ford will building initially and three of them are already reserved here, I’m advised.

The other models available (Select, California Route 1,GT and GT Performance) will start to be produced six months or so after the first run of the Premium First Edition models has been completed.

Ford will be shipping the Premium First Edition models starting in October of 2020 and the sooner that you place your reservation for one, the sooner that you will get it as the waiting list for them will be massive, based on the current response.

To place your reservation with us, you must make an appointment with me or with your current salesperson here at the dealership, sign a Bill Of Sale, make a $5,000.00 deposit and then we will together complete your online reservation form with Ford at that time. This is the only process by which Ford will build a Mach-E for a customer, we’re advised.

The 2021 Mach-E Premium First Edition AWD with the 301A Equipment Group will have an MSRP of $71,995.00 and that’s what we will be selling them for. We will not be charging a premium over MSRP for them, as others will be likely doing.

Dealerships will not getting these vehicles for stock and every Mach-E that we will be getting will be pre-sold before it arrives here so the only way that you’ll get one of them from the first production run is to reserve one in advance. They will all be sold in the next little while and well before they arrive here, for sure.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions but know that we don’t have a lot more information at this time but that we’ll be getting more as time progresses.

I cannot stress highly enough that if you haven’t placed a reservation for one here or elsewhere and you are serious about purchasing a MACH-E, the odds will be very long that you’ll be able to get one (at any price) when they do start arriving.

Thank-you for the opportunity to help you purchase this new and exciting “Tesla Killer” and ‘have a great evening in the meantime, everyone.
How can they produce 6 month of first edition when only 6% of the total production is dedicated for the first edition? 2021 year model will have 11 month of production for 50000 total so about 4500 per month. If you take a look at ford.ca, they tell that availability for select, premium and California route 1 is for late 2020.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts