Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm surprised that it took me this long to notice this but the Mach-E GT's wheel arches are the same color as the body while the lower trim models have black wheel arches.

I'm sure most of you have already noticed this but I figured I'd point it out. It definitely looks better with the wheel arches the same color as the body.

Ford Mustang Mach-E
Ford Mustang Mach-E

·
Registered
21 Posts
I hadn't noticed it, I think mostly because I look at the first edition pictures and they are also the same color as the body. I agree though, I'm not a big fan of the black arches.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hadn't noticed it, I think mostly because I look at the first edition pictures and they are also the same color as the body. I agree though, I'm not a big fan of the black arches.
I wonder if it's an extra option to have the matching paint, or if this is just how it's going to be for the other trims.

·
Registered
30 Posts
One of the reasons I chose the carbonized gray (and almost chose black) is that the black arches don't stick out as much.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I like the contrasting black painted arches with the white paint. I think the Select will have molded plastic arches. Kinda lame but I’m also guessing it’s a bolt on part that can get painted after

1 - 11 of 11 Posts