Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all the Dutch members on the forum, Ford sent an email out announcing that Mach-E Deliveries for the Netherlands have been delayed until 2021.

Netherlands Mustang Mach-E Delivery Delay
Netherlands Mustang Mach-E Delivery Delay

·
Registered
33 Posts
I guess that concerns all countries in EUR, maybe all countries worldwide.

Got the same information for France (posted in the other thread), and I've seen the same for UK.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like I guessed wrong. Ford is saying that there won't be a delay for US deliveries.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I wouldn't bet on this... Let see what will be the official communication (here is just someone at Ford answering a customer's request)... and let see if this is not subject to changes in the future.

But I hope that I'm wrong and that the US folks will have more chance than us! Keeping our fingers crossed! 🤞🏻

·
Registered
236 Posts
I wouldn't bet on this... Let see what will be the official communication (here is just someone at Ford answering a customer's request)... and let see if this is not subject to changes in the future.

But I hope that I'm wrong and that the US folks will have more chance than us! Keeping our fingers crossed! 🤞🏻
True. And everything is subject to change in the future. No one expected 2020 to start out like this and no one knows how it will end.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts