Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great news everyone! The Mach-E is going to be eligible for Ford Plan Pricing!

Cars Direct was able to get their hands on a bulletin that Ford sent to dealers.

Here's what the plan pricing looks like for Ford:

A-Plan (Ford Employees): 4% below MSRP plus $275 administrative fee and 0.25% advertising fee

Z-Plan (Ford Retirees): Same as A-Plan

D-Plan (Dealer Employees): A-Plan plus $100

X-Plan (Ford Partners, Friends & Neighbors): 2% below MSRP plus $275 administrative fee

So which discount offers the most savings? As we've observed in the past, A-Plan remains the biggest discount, even with the new Mach-E.

The main difference with a traditional A-Plan deal involves a 0.25% advertising fee unique to the Mach-E. On a model like the Ford Explorer, A-Plan waives that fee altogether.

On a $45,000 Mach-E, a 4% discount off MSRP with A-Plan equates to $1,800. With fees, that comes out to $1,412, lowering the vehicle's price to $43,588. That may not sound like a lot when Ford is advertising nearly $10,000 off Expeditions right now, but it's the first discount to date on the Mach-E.

Think the deal is mainly for Ford employees? X-Plan can benefit those from a variety of companies. For example, one dealer's website lists names ranging from General Electric and Dow Chemical to corporate restaurant chains like McDonald's and even Chipotle (but sadly no Taco Bell discount like GM).

Shoppers should be aware that Ford enables individuals to share these discounts with others via special discount PINs that can be taken to a participating dealer. As a result, this may be an opportunity to score a deal on the Mach-E by finding out if someone you know works for an eligible company.

Mach-E prices start at $44,995 with destination before incentives. However, versions at that price aren't slated to begin arriving at dealers until at least early 2021. Meanwhile, better-equipped styles will arrive sometime in late 2020. The automaker is taking reservations now on its website.

·
Registered
110 Posts

Cars Direct was able to get their hands on a bulletin that Ford sent to dealers.

A-Plan (Ford Employees): 4% below MSRP plus $275 administrative fee and 0.25% advertising fee

X-Plan (Ford Partners, Friends & Neighbors): 2% below MSRP plus $275 administrative fee
so is plan X for us regular people???

·
Registered
9 Posts
You can get Xplan a few ways.know a Ford employee that can get you one. Buy 100 shares of F stock for at least 6 months and get it from Ford. Join a club that participates and I think there is an aviation club that can give you one.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Thanks. I was reading the fine print and found out that you can finance the cost of both the hard wire charging box as well as installation when you purchase the car. Very interesting.

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
997 Posts
When checking, also make sure if you can DIY (if interested) or if it requires professional installation. Ours requires the latter.

·
Registered
Reserved First Edition Rapid Red Metallic
720 Posts
Remember if you lease (the hybrid form so that you get the Federal Tax credit) the additional cost of the charging station cannot be residualized

·
Registered
139 Posts

There are almost 3,400 companies that qualify for X-Plan pricing. Check with your local dealer or HR to see if your company participates. Here is Interstate Ford (Ohio) info: Welcome, X-Plan Partners! | Interstate Ford

·
Registered
Reserved First Edition Rapid Red Metallic
720 Posts
I have been a Ford shareholder for many years. When I went to the link MacMike posted I did not see shareholders included.

Would very much appreciate information so I can present to my dealer for my First Edition. I am afraid if I ask, I will not get a good answer from my dealer.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
755 Posts
I have several dealers in my area am I locked into the dealer that is on my reservation?

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have been a Ford shareholder for many years. When I went to the link MacMike posted I did not see shareholders included.

Would very much appreciate information so I can present to my dealer for my First Edition. I am afraid if I ask, I will not get a good answer from my dealer.

Thanks.
Yes Ford shareholders qualify. To be eligible, you must show you are a current Ford Motor Company shareholder who has held a minimum of one hundred (100) shares of Ford Motor Company stock for at least the past 6 months. The discount is called the Shareholder X-Plan Program.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Yes Ford shareholders qualify. To be eligible, you must show you are a current Ford Motor Company shareholder who has held a minimum of one hundred (100) shares of Ford Motor Company stock for at least the past 6 months. The discount is called the Shareholder X-Plan Program.
If your a member of the Experimental Aircraft Association you qualify for x-plan. Go to your EAA account to find the information.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts