Looking to sell the MRR FS06 20x8.5 Gloss black + 245/45ZR-20 Continental ExtremeContact Dws 06+ XL tires off my Mach E GTPE. Only about 3000 miles total on them. No damage. Beautiful gloss black and about 10lbs/wheel lighter (wheel/tires/lugs) than oem gtpe setup. Comes with upgraded black metal valve stems, gloss black lugs, and hubcentric rings. Mounted and balanced and ready to go.

Went with the OEM size/fit thanks to Darren @ MRR's help and these were amazing. Drive soooo much better than oem and handling/traction still felt great in dry and significantly improved in wet. Got positive comments everywhere I went. Sold the Mach E and the dealer let me keep these.

Willing to make a killer dealer to someone who can come get them (Ardmore TN 38449). No curb rash or any damage. Tires have no damage or leaks or similar. Barely any use at all. I spent over $4000 new on everything and had to wait weeks for them to ship so save all that time and money here. Make a reasonable offer and come get them. Can meet within 50 miles of 38449 (huntsville/madison/etc area).

All specs listed in photos