Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
@instafeve on Instagram has been going on a "Mother Of All Road Trip" in the Mach-E. So far she's stopped in Louisville Kentucky, Nashville Tennessee, Memphis Tennessee, Texarkana Texas and Oklahoma City Oklahoma.

http://instagr.am/p/CIt1LEXDq9g/
View attachment 3330 View attachment 3331 View attachment 3332 View attachment 3333 View attachment 3334 View attachment 3335 View attachment 3336 View attachment 3337 View attachment 3338 View attachment 3339
It's just a 2 week road trip to Texas. What makes it a MOART?

·
Registered
444 Posts
It's just a 2 week road trip to Texas. What makes it a MOART?
She and her driving partner are just one vehicle of many participating in the MOART.

Ford engineers coined this term a long time ago... Here's an article from 2010 that I pulled at random from Bing:

Here's a more recent article, from Ford's current Active Drive Assist Team Lead:

·
Registered
170 Posts
She and her driving partner are just one vehicle of many participating in the MOART.

Ford engineers coined this term a long time ago... Here's an article from 2010 that I pulled at random from Bing:

Here's a more recent article, from Ford's current Active Drive Assist Team Lead:

This is what I consider a MOART:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,822 Posts
This model is the AWD/SR. I wonder what the road-tripping experience is like, with the 211-mile range MMe.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 14 of 14 Posts