Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That photo is very deceiving. Look how much closer the MME is to the camera. And that is not a Y, but a M3 the MME SHOULD be bigger AND taller.
The title on the thread does say Model 3 :)

Yes, the photo is a little skewed. Even still, it shows the size of the Mach-E. In photos so far, it looks smaller than it does here.

It also makes the Model 3 look dated.

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
994 Posts
In your eyes, Which is the fish?
I can't get the image of a catfish out of my head whenever I see a Model 3 or Model Y (different kinds of catfish, though).

Someone else said clown nose for the MME but I just don't see it.

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
755 Posts
If that square looking thing in the air intake is a plate bracket, that picture just reminded me to tell my dealer not to install the front mounting bracket for the license plate. Nevada allows for no front plate if there is no bracket.

·
Super Moderator
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If that square looking thing in the air intake is a plate bracket, that picture just reminded me to tell my dealer not to install the front mounting bracket for the license plate. Nevada allows for no front plate if there is no bracket.
Thats just the middle of the vents, its not a bracket.

·
Premium Member
755 Posts
I lived in Oregon for 2+ years and not only do they require a front plate but like the rear it has the month and the year of expiration sticker. I would like to see more states design a window decal in lieu of a front plate. It would be cheaper and cleaner looking.

·
Premium Member
755 Posts
Wow, my guess is that there will be those that opt for the ticket v that bracket. Shame is that a reflective strip would display without mauling the style

·
Super Moderator
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow, my guess is that there will be those that opt for the ticket v that bracket. Shame is that a reflective strip would display without mauling the style
NJ did away with the plate stickers, but you still need the stupid front plate.

·
Premium Member
755 Posts
NJ did away with the plate stickers, but you still need the stupid front plate.
The most unforgiving State Troopers on the East Coast. My recollection is that nobody get a pass. Perhaps the various car clubs could lobby to find an alternative design

·
Premium Member
755 Posts
Great point, upon further reflection I can't think of a location either.
As an aside, when I worked and lived in the Former Soviet Union, all of the GAI (traffic police) were very forgiving based on the driver's "generosity"🤑

1 - 20 of 24 Posts