Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Looks like it could be a virtual background. Very clever if it is. I enjoy his accent and tone.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Saw that... Yes! I wonder if Ford "gets" it now.

Think what you will of the "Youtube stars", "Instagram models", "Influencers"... but these types carry a lot of pull, particularly with the younger generation.

They need to get a demo to Marques Brownlee, a noted Tesla aficionado, ASAP. 13.1M subscribers is no joke.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Saw that... Yes! I wonder if Ford "gets" it now.

Think what you will of the "Youtube stars", "Instagram models", "Influencers"... but these types carry a lot of pull, particularly with the younger generation.

They need to get a demo to Marques Brownlee, a noted Tesla aficionado, ASAP. 13.1M subscribers is no joke.
If you want a positive enthusiastic review of your product with wide variety of audience, Lew is a better choice. Marques is also a huge Tesla and Elon fan, so not sure if he can be truly impartial.

·
Super Moderator
2,793 Posts
I am looking forward to reviews by ‘Fully Charged’ and ‘Transport Evolved’. They take a more journalistic approach.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
If you want a positive enthusiastic review of your product with wide variety of audience, Lew is a better choice. Marques is also a huge Tesla and Elon fan, so not sure if he can be truly impartial.
IMO the exposure is worth the possible Tesla biased review. Get the product to the non traditional media. Offer Joe Rogan a "free" lease. it's a fraction of their marketing budget.

·
Super Moderator
2,793 Posts
IMO the exposure is worth the possible Tesla biased review. Get the product to the non traditional media. Offer Joe Rogan a "free" lease. it's a fraction of their marketing budget.
There are quite a few Tesla-rati that were invited for test drives.
Best not to give anything for free, because then the review loses credibility with the Tesla-camp because they would say his opinion was biased.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
There are quite a few Tesla-rati that were invited for test drives.
Best not to give anything for free, because then the review loses credibility with the Tesla-camp because they would say his opinion was biased.
I feel like if they were able to make a demo available to these girls then they certainly can make on available to MKBHD.

·
Premium Member
2021 Mustang Mach-E Star White RWD/ER Premium
2,213 Posts
Fer shur Dude,😎 I've been waiting for a year and just got pushed back two more weeks to production and the Dumb and Dumber Sisters 😵are cruisin PCH in a Mach E. I mean like wow dude Im thinkin that Daddy must own a dealership ya think

·
Super Moderator
2,793 Posts
Fer shur Dude,😎 I've been waiting for a year and just got pushed back two more weeks to production and the Dumb and Dumber Sisters 😵are cruisin PCH in a Mach E. I mean like wow dude Im thinkin that Daddy must own a dealership ya think
Lol, these girls have millions of followers across multiple platforms. Its exactly what @Diogenes was talking about, leveraging influencers. Hey, its a new world.

·
Super Moderator
2,793 Posts
I feel like if they were able to make a demo available to these girls then they certainly can make on available to MKBHD.

A demo for a few days, sure. But you said lease, which is equivalent to giving money and thereby you become a sponsor.

To your “gets it” post earlier I wasn’t disagreeing, the younger generations love this content.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
A demo for a few days, sure. But you said lease, which is equivalent to giving money and thereby you become a sponsor.

To your “gets it” post earlier I wasn’t disagreeing, the younger generations love this content.
Lease for Joe Rogan :). Few months... not the full term... this how they sometimes pay their "spokespeople".

Demo for MKBHD.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts