Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at work today (Ford Dealership) and today Ford has published the ordering guides to Dealerships. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's the Models broken down with the packages and options available for each model. This is the old school way to order cars. I'm old. But the new way is for all you young ones is point and click, back in the day we need to know the three digit code for each option to submit the order over a dos base system. One drawback is the ordering guides didn't include information on the GT. I also check on the new "windows" point and click system and that is not available yet. Usually when it is up we have pricing, but Ford can block that also if they don't want exact pricing getting out.

I didn't see when the order bank opens, but when it does dealers can start ordering Mach-e's. Just a glimmer of hope that we will see the Mach-e soon.

I did also talk to a customer that work for Ford at the Romeo proving grounds and he's driven them. He seemed impressed, but also added it wasn't a true Mustang. He also didn't know what model it was since if was all covered up and no badges on it.

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
755 Posts
Let me state that this is a personal assessment on the entire "Mustang" issue. For me the styling (tail lights badging, trim0 gives it a Mustang flair. A low slung sports car style vehicle vs a SUV/Crossover is an apples and oranges comparison There have numerous iterations of Mustangs over the decades and while a Six Banger 2spd auto trans was a Mustang it certainly wasn't a Boss 429. So again for me this is a Mustang styled crossover with outstanding lines and features which was why I put in my $500

·
Registered
774 Posts
Hey @mschian, can you confirm if you've seen something similar to this at your dealer?

·
Premium Member
755 Posts
:cry:
22 June has come and gone with no notification from Ford. Any hints as to whether the "Online" 24 June event is still viable? PS Had to put my 16 Yr old dog down yesterday. He was a true companion

·
Registered
275 Posts
So sorry to hear that, Bob. 16 years is a great long life for a dog, but it doesn't make it any less painful. Dogs are the greatest! One of our 2 lab mixes looks very similar to Sammy.

·
Super Moderator
1,201 Posts
22 June has come and gone with no notification from Ford. Any hints as to whether the "Online" 24 June event is still viable? PS Had to put my 16 Yr old dog down yesterday. He was a true companion
View attachment 1672
June 22 was for dealers, and leaked documents are in other threads.

My condolences on Sammy.

·
Premium Member
755 Posts
Sammy was a Retriever/Shepard mix who barked twice in the dozen years that I had him (he was a rescue) "One of the Great Ones" Thanks to everyone.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Sorry to hear about Sammy, Bob. I had to put my dog down last year and still miss her all the time. Yesterday had to be extremely difficult, but it's so much better knowing the dog is not continuing to be in pain.

·
Premium Member
755 Posts
Just emailed my dealer re: the X Plan and their participation, so far the response has been "I'll check with the GM about whether we will include the Mach E. To be continued

·
Super Moderator
1,201 Posts
Strangely, on a price document in another thread, the dealer invoice is exactly the same as the MSRP. This would negate X-plan pricing.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Strangely, on a price document in another thread, the dealer invoice is exactly the same as the MSRP. This would negate X-plan pricing.
No, X Plan is 2% below Dealer Invoice + $275. Dealer Invoice and MSRP are the same in this case. Ford had said that would be the case a while ago - they call it e-invoice. So X plan is $725 less on a $50k MSRP.

·
Registered
60 Posts
View attachment 1672
Sorry to hear about that, Bob. I know how hard it is to lose a such a good "friend". Our Jack Russel "Maggie" will turn 15 this year and became a true family member to us.

My condolences. Rest easy Sammy.

·
Registered
MME First Edition Rapid Red
211 Posts
So sorry for your loss, we lost our Labradoodle, Lexi, in October, and we were a mess for months . . . we couldn't be without a dog, so the week before Christmas (something I said I would never again do) we got Ginny, our Goldendoodle. She has filled the hole Lexi left for us.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Have two Mach E’s (one is a First Edition) on order and would like to use the two Fed tax credits in 2021 if possible. Is there someone interested in my First Edition order that can not use the Fed tax credit? We should talk.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey @mschian, can you confirm if you've seen something similar to this at your dealer?

The order bank is OPEN. I put this order in to get a price on one. If you refer to my previous post the point and click method. I did not want to leak that ordering guide, Ford might have not look very favorably on that. Still can't do anything with the GT (later date). Ford did ask for the Customer information when I load the information in.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts