Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FYI, Ford has journalists that tested the Mach-E under an embargo ending mid-December. Odds are its so the reviews release in time for customer deliveries happening around the same time. What is everyone hoping gets covered in this reviews?
Ford-Mustang-Mach-E-Dealer-Test-Drive-Timeline-scaled.jpg

·
Registered
863 Posts
First, actual driving dynamics. I'm sure it's fast, but is it engaging?

After that, real world fuel economy would be interesting to know.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I would like to see a road trip from LA to Vegas focusing on real world range, charging speed, passenger comfort and storage space.

·
Premium Member
2021 Mustang Mach-E Star White RWD/ER Premium
2,127 Posts
I would like to see a road trip from LA to Vegas focusing on real world range, charging speed, passenger comfort and storage space.
Me too, especially if they stop at my house on the westside of the Las Vegas valley

·
Registered
Reserved First Edition Rapid Red Metallic
1,794 Posts
I'm sold!!!
I am a bit more cautious:

I am going to wait for:

• Reviews for auto magazine as to handling, ride and acceleration
  • Test drive of the MME
  • Then back to back test drive of the Model Y, VW iD4 and hopefully the Audi Q4 eTron
Then look at the lease plans available before I make my final decision.

Remember I have already down my "walkabout" of the MME which included sitting in the car, front and back and noting the interior room and storage in the back and the frunk.

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
1,241 Posts
I am a bit more cautious:

I am going to wait for:

• Reviews for auto magazine as to handling, ride and acceleration
  • Test drive of the MME
  • Then back to back test drive of the Model Y, VW iD4 and hopefully the Audi Q4 eTron
Then look at the lease plans available before I make my final decision.

Remember I have already down my "walkabout" of the MME which included sitting in the car, front and back and noting the interior room and storage in the back and the frunk.
Having been on two ride-alongs, I can tell you the acceleration is awesome!

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Good review here by a well known journalist that has a Mach-E on order.

Ford's betting big on EVs and the start of this gamble is the Mustang Mach E. With the Tesla Model Y set firmly in its sights, the Mach E ends up a little less expensive (depending on your tax situation) but isn't quite as "radical" in design as the Model Y. Personally, I think that's an asset. Oh, and it has a pretty big battery too...

·
Super Moderator
2,715 Posts
Hi all,

I am expecting we will see a bit of chaos as all the embargoed reviews will be released on Tuesday, Dec 15.
I am suggesting we all check for existing threads for a particular review before we post a new one, we can reduce redundant threads and keep all our excellent conversations organized.
Personally, i can’t wait to hear from the industry. Not as much as I want to hear all of your first hand experiences!

Have a great weekend!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts