Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure about this.
Although I bet it will come along some day... but better looking than these Renderings.

Any bets on a name? I feel like with them keeping the GT badge, we'll get a Ford Mustang Mach E GT500

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I don't know about the spoiler, but everything else about this is fantastic.
There's no doubt in my mind that Ford will widen the fenders a bit, which in this rendering, isn't done. Even a 15mm increase in the front with something slightly bigger for the rear would be enough to achieve Shelby aesthetics

·
Registered
845 Posts
There's no doubt in my mind that Ford will widen the fenders a bit, which in this rendering, isn't done. Even a 15mm increase in the front with something slightly bigger for the rear would be enough to achieve Shelby aesthetics
That 15mm would make a pretty big difference in changing the Mach-E's profile. Especially if it looked similar to that rendering.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
LOve it, BUT the shelby owners will nut up even worse than the mustang purists. Especially in view of the outstanding performance it would have. "it's not a shelby" but let's remind them of the Shelby GLH from some years ago This was the dodge omni shelby put his name on back in the 80s.

·
Registered
111 Posts
LOve it, BUT the shelby owners will nut up even worse than the mustang purists. Especially in view of the outstanding performance it would have. "it's not a shelby" but let's remind them of the Shelby GLH from some years ago This was the dodge omni shelby put his name on back in the 80s. View attachment 5903
For it’s time, it was a quick car. If I remember right, I had a 2.4 turbo.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
For it’s time, it was a quick car. If I remember right, I had a 2.4 turbo.
it was, I test drove one, BUT even by 80s standards it was a spectacularly homely car. I guess the point I'm making is that like the mustang purists who insist the mach e is not a mustang even tho the performance is there, the shelby guys will be the same.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts