Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Mustang Mach E
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone, I live in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada... On Thursday, June 3rd, I traded my 2020 Mustang ICE GT for a MME Select, AWD, Comfort and Tech Package in a beautiful (and now limited) Carbonized Gray from Suburban Ford in Victoria (on Vancouver Island for those not familiar with the area). I ❤ her! I had PPF paint protection film added to the piano black door pillars, then a full Opti Coat Pro Plus ceramic coating done to the entire exterior, including; wheels, trim, headlights and taillights. As you will eventually find out, I LOVE to take multiple pictures of my Mustangs, because the internet needs more creative pictures of the Mustang Mach E. So please enjoy!

·
Registered
2021 MME, FE, 4X, Carbonized Gray Matallic
271 Posts
Hello everyone, I live in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada... On Thursday, June 3rd, I traded my 2020 Mustang ICE GT for a MME Select, AWD, Comfort and Tech Package in a beautiful (and now limited) Carbonized Gray from Suburban Ford in Victoria (on Vancouver Island for those not familiar with the area). I ❤ her! I had PPF paint protection film added to the piano black door pillars, then a full Opti Coat Pro Plus ceramic coating done to the entire exterior, including; wheels, trim, headlights and taillights. As you will eventually find out, I LOVE to take multiple pictures of my Mustangs, because the internet needs more creative pictures of the Mustang Mach E. So please enjoy! View attachment 5718 View attachment 5728 View attachment 5721 View attachment 5722 View attachment 5723 View attachment 5724 View attachment 5725 View attachment 5726 View attachment 5727
Aloha, I love that Carbonized Gray Matallic!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts