Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This image is floating around of a new Ford SUV. Rumor has it it could just be the next gen ecosport, but it might also be an EV... if that grille is actually all covered up.

·
Super Moderator
1,849 Posts
Is this the mystery BEV that was hinted at the last investors call?

New Fusion? Edge? Resurrected nameplate like Thunderbird?

·
Registered
801 Posts
I really hope it's that BEV, but I have to think it's not. I mean, it's just too soon. And too square I think too. Hoping I'm wrong though.

I feel like Ford should probably have the Mach-E in market before another new EV is announced.

·
Registered
594 Posts
If the MME experience is a good one, I'll be looking for a full size SUV with 400+ miles of range. Presently, the Rivian R1S is the leading candidate. A lot remains to be seen on what comes of Ford's $500M in Rivian. I am hoping things like the Fordpass charging network integration into Rivian's infotainment are in the works.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
If the MME experience is a good one, I'll be looking for a full size SUV with 400+ miles of range. Presently, the Rivian R1S is the leading candidate. A lot remains to be seen on what comes of Ford's $500M in Rivian. I am hoping things like the Fordpass charging network integration into Rivian's infotainment are in the works.
I agree. I had a deposit on the Rivian R1S, until they decided not to offer a lease or subscription program. I‘m hoping Ford will build a 3-row SUV, using the Rivian skateboard.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts