Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since Ford and my dealership don't seem to be able to give me any concrete answers about my Mach-E, I'm turning to you guys. On October 25th, I received this via email.

And Ford's website shows my car in production.
When I check my vehicle order status with my VIN and view the window sticker...

I'm assuming that the circled numbers represent the start date for production.
I have also checked numerous window stickers of Mach-E's already at dealerships.
The date at the very bottom is usually about 2 months later.
Just wondering if that date is the actually scheduled delivery date to the dealership.
If so... that would mean I should take delivery in late December (fingers crossed).

Thoughts...

·
Registered
Mach-E long range premium
95 Posts
Since Ford and my dealership don't seem to be able to give me any concrete answers about my Mach-E, I'm turning to you guys. On October 25th, I received this via email.
View attachment 6920

When I check my vehicle order status with my VIN and view the window sticker... View attachment 6922

I have also checked numerous window stickers of Mach-E's already at dealerships.
Just wondering if that date is the actually scheduled delivery date to the dealership.
If so... that would mean I should take delivery in late December (fingers crossed).

Thoughts...
That's interesting, didn't notice that date on there. My window stickers says "08 27 21" my first built date was week of August 16 but then on August 13 we received the delay-chip shortage email and it would be pushed back approx 6 weeks. Then Sept 14 I received an email that it was built. I was looking at an old window sticker I saved on August 19 and that window sticker has a date of 08 13 21. I am also very curious to know what that date on the bottom refers to.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for sharing your timeline. Ford's inconsistency with updates about the production and delivery dates just makes this process so much more stressful than it needs to or should be. This will by my first Ford. Very surprised with, what appears to be, the level of disorganization surrounding the Mach-E. I initially wanted a Tesla Model 3 several years ago. Now that I've fallen in love with the MME, I hope it will be worth the wait.

·
Registered
Mach-E long range premium
95 Posts
Thanks for sharing your timeline. Ford's inconsistency with updates about the production and delivery dates just makes this process so much more stressful than it needs to or should be. This will by my first Ford. Very surprised with, what appears to be, the level of disorganization surrounding the Mach-E. I initially wanted a Tesla Model 3 several years ago. Now that I've fallen in love with the MME, I hope it will be worth the wait.
This is our second Ford vehicle, in 2013 we also special ordered Fusion Titanium Hybrid and that experience was way better than the MME. Back then the Fusion probably took 6 weeks to receive, I don't recall exactly how long it took but I do remember it didn't take as long as the MME. I think the disorganization on these vehicles is because of the chip shortage and high demand on these vehicles 😬

·
Registered
18 Posts
View attachment 6920

When I check my vehicle order status with my VIN and view the window sticker... View attachment 6922

Thoughts...
Where did you find your window sticker posted some place I have a production date of 12/13 (hope hope) and vin #

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Where did you find your window sticker posted some place I have a production date of 12/13 (hope hope) and vin #
Check out this link: Ford Mach-E Reservation Details Viewer
Click on VIN Details, put in your VIN and ORDER NUMBER, then click WINDOW STICKER.

Putting in that info used to reveal dates about your order, production date, ETA delivery date, etc.
In the last week, that info has not been populating.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts