Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, good to attend the club. Being a real petrolhead and driving 70 k per annum I still am reluctant ordering an EV. However, it is a company car and our lease policy only allows EVs since already 3 years. So the Mach E was the best choice. Hope to drive it before new years eve馃槑. RW drive, long range, Carbonised Grey.

Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
Hi, good to attend the club. Being a real petrolhead and driving 70 k per annum I still am reluctant ordering an EV. However, it is a company car and our lease policy only allows EVs since already 3 years. So the Mach E was the best choice. Hope to drive it before new years eve馃槑. RW drive, long range, Carbonised Grey.
I hope that you enjoy the experience. Waiting for my Premium RWD extended, in Star White

Registered
Welcome @FWE

What's your company car now?

Also, as this company car situation seems pretty common for all the Dutch members here, do you also own a personal car? Or is this your daily driver? (I assume it is).

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Currently I drive a BMW 520D Touring as a company car for business mileage as well as private. The car is two and a half years old and 175 k km. Another 25 k km to go before the lease contract is due.
Hope the Mustang will satisfies me, but it is much better than a Tesla 3. The Polestar is a serious competitor but unfortunately has a range of 'only' 450km.

Registered
Welcome.

I hope you plan on tracking the Mach-E's real-world range because as we all begin to take delivery, those numbers will really show the actual range and clearly you'll be putting on lots of miles/kilometers!

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Will do. Delivery will be in wintertime so let's see how this will impact the range

Registered
Welcome to the forum @FWE! That's cool that you company is letting you go with the Mach-E as a company car. How is it that you're doing so much driving for work?

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks. From home to business office is 150 km one way and visiting clients requires driving too.
I am used to drive more than 1000 km with only one short pit stop to refill the tank. I am really anxious about my range. However we do have excellent charching facilities in all our offices. Our company has about 600 lease cars and since 3 years only EVs. I was the last one that ordered a diesel in 2017 due to my high mileage. As range has increased since then also the staff with high mileage should lead by good example.

Registered
Thanks. From home to business office is 150 km one way and visiting clients requires driving too.
I am used to drive more than 1000 km with only one short pit stop to refill the tank. I am really anxious about my range. However we do have excellent charching facilities in all our offices. Our company has about 600 lease cars and since 3 years only EVs. I was the last one that ordered a diesel in 2017 due to my high mileage. As range has increased since then also the staff with high mileage should lead by good example.
Since you're on the road so much I'm sure it won't take long for you to figure out where all the charging stations are for your trip(s).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts