Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody,

So I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself briefly.

Michael from Germany. BMW 530d and Mercedes e-Coupe 350 CDI driven for many years. And then in 2017 switched to the Hyundai Ioniq electric and then the Hyundai Kona electric. So already with experience.

And now the reservation number 10045281 for Mach E. I'm excited about the car.

Ask? ask!

cu

Michael

·
Registered
62 Posts
Welcome to the forum Michael

Has your dealer given you any kind of hint about the delivery date (pre Covid-19 of course)?

I've actually made my reservation in Germany as well (because the Mach E is not available to reserve where I'm from) and I was wondering how demand and allocation might be over there. I would expect to see more forum members from Germany but I don't. There might be others, but you're the first one I remember seeing.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey symos,

well, no idea when the first Mach E will be here in Germany. Because of Corona everything will slow down. So just waiting ...

Well, being the first one is okay for me, I'm often the first one ;)

cu

·
Registered
470 Posts
Hey symos,

well, no idea when the first Mach E will be here in Germany. Because of Corona everything will slow down. So just waiting ...

Well, being the first one is okay for me, I'm often the first one ;)

cu
Has the Mach-E been on sale in Germany for a long time now or only recently?

·
Registered
23 Posts
The MME is open to reservations in Germany since Nov 2019. At least that was the time I saw it for the first time on Fords Website

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the Mach E was presented in November, shortly afterwards it was available on the German website, reservation was possible a few days later

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey @machstang
not in Germany, here there is not problem. only Tesla and Jaguar will have a guy on board but Neve a shotgun. it would be to loud in this silent car.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well, they think they are special, they technology is so convincing. Admittedly, the iPace is great but to expensive, Tesla not bad, but only poorly processed. But you drive a good car just like that.

·
Registered
453 Posts
well, they think they are special, they technology is so convincing. Admittedly, the iPace is great but to expensive, Tesla not bad, but only poorly processed. But you drive a good car just like that.
I guess they want someone riding along so they can point out every single piece of tech in their car(s).

·
Super Moderator
353 Posts
I guess they want someone riding along so they can point out every single piece of tech in their car(s).
Driving a Tesla is vastly different (less so, the iPace) from a conventional ICE vehicle. I can understand the need, especially when you need to navigate the interface for simple things other cars have buttons or levers to do.

I never understood that about Tesla, it almost seems like they felt the need to change everything just for the sake of change. The way Ford has packaged the MMe to be familiar and easily adapted is another reason i chose it over the Y.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Driving a Tesla is vastly different (less so, the iPace) from a conventional ICE vehicle. I can understand the need, especially when you need to navigate the interface for simple things other cars have buttons or levers to do.

I never understood that about Tesla, it almost seems like they felt the need to change everything just for the sake of change. The way Ford has packaged the MMe to be familiar and easily adapted is another reason i chose it over the Y.
Didn't dig into the Model Y that much but will keep that in mind for when I do!

You might want to share that and anything else here: Why I Chose a Mach E over the Tesla Model Y

·
Registered
453 Posts

That's true, there's stuff in their cars that are sometimes too quirky for my taste.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts