1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

·
Registered
35 Posts
I do not want one if the only interior is that plain gray or black design shown in these images. They need to offer colors, and wood.

·
Registered
35 Posts
It is nice to see the combination lock will be provided. When you go to the beach, for example, you can lock your keys inside the car, then open it with the combination. That was a handy feature of my 2006 Ford Explorer, the most reliable vehicle I've owned in my 62 years.

·
Registered
3 Posts
It is nice to see the combination lock will be provided. When you go to the beach, for example, you can lock your keys inside the car, then open it with the combination. That was a handy feature of my 2006 Ford Explorer, the most reliable vehicle I've owned in my 62 years.
We dont need those anymore.. modern Ford's have an app that does all that... I can unlock, start, check battery left, and a few other things with my water proof watch...

·
Registered
1 Posts
We dont need those anymore.. modern Ford's have an app that does all that... I can unlock, start, check battery left, and a few other things with my water proof watch...
You won't be unlocking anything with your waterproof watch if there's no cellular service-- which is still a reality in MANY places. You will however be able to enter your vehicle without your keys if you have this combination lock feature- it's just as relevant today as it was when it was new in the 1980s.

·
Registered
3 Posts
You won't be unlocking anything with your waterproof watch if there's no cellular service-- which is still a reality in MANY places. You will however be able to enter your vehicle without your keys if you have this combination lock feature- it's just as relevant today as it was when it was new in the 1980s.
Its antique, like that though process. I live in the US, there is cellular service everywhere u need it. In the last 4 years of owning my current car, i have never not had service to use this feature... (This is an EV) Your reality may be very different.. i suggest an upgrade.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Its antique, like that though process. I live in the US, there is cellular service everywhere u need it. In the last 4 years of owning my current car, i have never not had service to use this feature... (This is an EV) Your reality may be very different.. i suggest an upgrade.
This is a pretty lame take. What if you like to lock all of your stuff in the car, including your watch, when you go do physical activities (like me)? I adore the access pad, one of the reasons I buy Ford’s.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I really thought the first pic of the guy sitting in the Mach E was James May. lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am a long time Ford owner but I recently purchased a new Ram 1500. Cellular service is not everywhere, I went on a trip to the hills to ride 4 wheeler just last month, perfectly within the acceptable range of what this vehicle will have, and there was zero service. Land line phone and satellite internet only. I was unable to use any of these app based features. I'm a big supporter of technology moving forward but if a legacy feature needs to hang around a little while longer I don't see a problem with that. Plus maybe Ford has a better setup, but the response times with the app often border on ridiculous.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts