Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

Super Moderator
He meant HIS WIFE'S rapid red 馃ぃ馃ぃ
Initially, my wife wasn鈥檛 interested in the Mach-E, until she experienced it in person.

Now, she keeps referring to it as hers, and hinting she鈥檚 gonna stick me with her Volvo once we get delivery. 馃樁

Registered
I assume that's you? If so... congrats!

Any word from the dealer on an actual hand-over date?
Well we have a very complicated situation. We bought out someone's reservation so our dealer is in Colorado Springs and we live in Alabama. Their system is still showing a 1/29 delivery. Then, unfortunately, I have to wait on private transport to bring it to Alabama.

Registered
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
It would appear that a lot of cars will go thru KC since my Canadian order says KC too
Its the US shipping hub for Mach-E's coming in from Mexico. What seems to be missing is where our cars go after KC. (@KerbiBelle?)
The palsapp tool linked above should hopefully be useful for finding out other shipping hubs and destinations. Curious to know where the Canadian hub will be.
I'm disappointed in the color choices for the whole line, pretty bland
After seeing Cyber Orange, I'm convinced Ford is open the idea of colors more exciting than Grabber Blue and Rapid Red. Its a first model year vehicle and the first ICE car for Ford. What would you like to see?

Cyber Orange Mach-E:
Cyber-Orange-Ford-Mustang-Mach-E.jpg

Registered
Well we have a very complicated situation. We bought out someone's reservation so our dealer is in Colorado Springs and we live in Alabama. Their system is still showing a 1/29 delivery. Then, unfortunately, I have to wait on private transport to bring it to Alabama.
That is complicated. I guess you just had to have it though. Good for you!
Keep us posted if and when you hear anything please.

Everyone is dying to know who will be first!!!

21 - 40 of 54 Posts