Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Mach-E FE
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

Remco, living in the Netherlands, and proud to be a future driver of a Mach-E FE Lucid Red. Ordered mine on November 18th and got registration nr. 10010677.
Still not sure if it will be the Lucid Red, saw the blue color in a video last week....and really fell in love with it.

Anyway, nice to be on a forum like this one. :)

·
Registered
Mach-E FE
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi! Thanks. When i saw the model last november i liked it right away. You see so many Tesla's driving around nowadays in the Netherlands and i found the Ford styling more refreshing right away!
Went to a Ford event in the Netherlands where the pre-production model was shown and really liked it.. In the Netherlands (and the scandanavian countries) there is a real good infrastructure for electric driving and the government is really promoting electric verhicles with incentives and such, zo the average lease-car driver is really looking for electric.

In my opinion, Ford is really putting a nice looking car and dito features on the road later on in the year....can't wait to drive it.

regards

·
Registered
589 Posts
Hi! Thanks. When i saw the model last november i liked it right away. You see so many Tesla's driving around nowadays in the Netherlands and i found the Ford styling more refreshing right away!
Went to a Ford event in the Netherlands where the pre-production model was shown and really liked it.. In the Netherlands (and the scandanavian countries) there is a real good infrastructure for electric driving and the government is really promoting electric verhicles with incentives and such, zo the average lease-car driver is really looking for electric.

In my opinion, Ford is really putting a nice looking car and dito features on the road later on in the year....can't wait to drive it.

regards
I hear you man Tesla's designing is getting blander each year. The Mach-E really shakes things up!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts