Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Mwjb !

Do you have a reservation number? You should add it to our list:

Did you order right away or was it when the car was touring the UK. I think it's still on tour...

·
Registered
601 Posts
Nice! Another FE Mach-E!

Congrats.

What are you driving at the moment till it arrives?
Any history with EV's or is this your first?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forum @Mwjb !

Do you have a reservation number? You should add it to our list:

Did you order right away or was it when the car was touring the UK. I think it's still on tour...
I ordered a week or so after announcement and the opening of pre-orders. Was a bit cross not to get an invitation to the local launch this week at thr dealer holding my order when the tour came as close as it is going to get!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There are not that many fully battery electric available as yet but I did wonder about the Tesla and the Jaguar. I currently have a Ford estate and when I replace it will need either an estate or an SUV, so the Tesla doesn’t really suit me. In First Edition form the Mach-E looks like being very expensive here and I have to wonder if I will be paying over the odds to be a first adopter and if it would be better to wait and go hybrid next time rather than confirm the Mach-E.

·
Registered
761 Posts
There are not that many fully battery electric available as yet but I did wonder about the Tesla and the Jaguar. I currently have a Ford estate and when I replace it will need either an estate or an SUV, so the Tesla doesn’t really suit me. In First Edition form the Mach-E looks like being very expensive here and I have to wonder if I will be paying over the odds to be a first adopter and if it would be better to wait and go hybrid next time rather than confirm the Mach-E.
You could also opt for a lower trim level if you don't want to pay for the First Edition.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts