Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I originally did the reservation on 12/2019 and place the order 7/6/2020 my order number seems pretty high (8 digits) but it says that it's schedule for production next week (week of 1/24/21)...we'll see.
Just reading a few comments in here, it seems like the delivery will take quite some time too.
I'm just ready to have it :cool:

·
Registered
30 Posts
My reservation was Jan 6th, 2020 and converted to an order on Jun 30th. My scheduled production date is for the week of Jan 31st. Maybe our cars will be on the same train to FL.

What part of the state for you?

I am in Lake Worth, between Boca Raton and West Palm Beach

ALso getting excited now!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My reservation was Jan 6th, 2020 and converted to an order on Jun 30th. My scheduled production date is for the week of Jan 31st. Maybe our cars will be on the same train to FL.

What part of the state for you?

I am in Lake Worth, between Boca Raton and West Palm Beach

ALso getting excited now!
I'm in Lakeland (Central Florida). I'm a little bit scared because is the first time getting an EV and the first time I order a car without seeing or testing it beforehand, but I'm so excited.

·
Premium Member
2021 Mustang Mach-E Star White RWD/ER Premium
2,105 Posts
Welcome, you made a great choice and an EV will let you pass the sleeping alligators without disturbing them.🐊

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm in Lakeland (Central Florida). I'm a little bit scared because is the first time getting an EV and the first time I order a car without seeing or testing it beforehand, but I'm so excited.

I have been driving electric since 2011. First with a Volt, that I still have. Then leased a Ford C-Max Energi and then a Bolt. Those were leased because they were not the cars I wanted to own long term. The specs on the Mach-E are exactly what I am looking for. My order with my dealer is contingent upon a successful test drive, but with all the great reviews I have read, I don't think there is going to be a problem....

So let yourself be excited!!!! Once you drive an EV, you will never want to go back to a gasoline based vehicle ever again!

Let everyone know when you get your car!

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
My build date just got pushed back to the week of Feb 7th............

😥
Oh no I'm sorry to hear Jim, sigh another order affected by these delays.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have been driving electric since 2011. First with a Volt, that I still have. Then leased a Ford C-Max Energi and then a Bolt. Those were leased because they were not the cars I wanted to own long term. The specs on the Mach-E are exactly what I am looking for. My order with my dealer is contingent upon a successful test drive, but with all the great reviews I have read, I don't think there is going to be a problem....

So let yourself be excited!!!! Once you drive an EV, you will never want to go back to a gasoline based vehicle ever again!

Let everyone know when you get your car!
I am very excited. I'm not going to say in countdown because who knows when exactly I will get it, but I'm just a tiny bit scared. However, I have no doubt I will love it, because I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My build date just got pushed back to the week of Feb 7th............

😥
sorry to hear that :(

I haven't received any other email from them, I checked and is till says production on week of 24th. 🤞

1 - 14 of 14 Posts