Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
MME Prime AWD ER Grey Carbonized
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ayrton78, from France, having pre-booked an MME AWD ER Gray Carbonized ...
First VE therefore to hope not to be disappointed why choosing a brand synonymous with freedom !!!! Looking forward to reading you...

·
Super Moderator
1,246 Posts
Ayrton78, from France, having pre-booked an MME AWD ER Gray Carbonized ...
First VE therefore to hope not to be disappointed why choosing a brand synonymous with freedom !!!! Looking forward to reading you...
Welcome to the forum!
Please feel free to share your thoughts and questions in the various discussions, or even introduce a Mustang Mach E topic yourself!
Enjoy!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Bonjour @Ayrton78 !

Welcome to the forum!

What do you drive now?
Be sure to fill out your info in our spreadsheet.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bonjour @Ayrton78 !

Welcome to the forum!

What do you drive now?
Hello and thank you.
I have an Audi A4 Allroad, a VW Amarok and for fun on the road and on the circuit three Caterham 7.... ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bonjour @Ayrton78 !

Welcome to the forum!

What do you drive now?
Hello and thank you.
I have an Audi A4 Allroad, a VW Amarok and for fun on the road and on the circuit three Caterham 7.... ;)
I have already filled in the file, the only MME in France registered at the moment.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Hello and thank you.
I have already filled in the file, the only MME in France registered at the moment.
No French cars... for shame! (Just kidding)

You should post pics of the Caterham. I've never had a chance to drive one... maybe one of these days. I did get a chance to drive a Lotus 2-Eleven a few years back. That was incredible!

lotus 2-eleven

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Like many I watched Tesla, but apart from the S model, not a fan of the look, the quality of production ...
Not ready, suddenly I analyzed the Hybrid productions of Audi not convinced of the efficiency of these cars, then the E-tron disappointed with the autonomy.
When I discovered MME, in full confinement and therefore environmental silence, the choice was self-imposed.
It remains to materialize ...

·
Registered
636 Posts
Like many I watched Tesla, but apart from the S model, not a fan of the look, the quality of production ...
Not ready, suddenly I analyzed the Hybrid productions of Audi not convinced of the efficiency of these cars, then the E-tron disappointed with the autonomy.
When I discovered MME, in full confinement and therefore environmental silence, the choice was self-imposed.
It remains to materialize ...
The e-Tron was on my radar at one point as well.

If I needed a better family hauler then I might have gone that route. Also its not as much of an EV as the Mach-E or anything Tesla is. So Audi loses out on that end. The I-Pace is another one that disappoints. Did you get seat time in any of the EV's you looked into?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I could try the e-tron, it is clearly Audi, well finished, classy, silent, comfortable, but expensive and autonomy too reduced. Indeed not an EV in the strict sense of what the MME should be. For the I-Pace, I did not try, I did not contact if the interior seems nice I am not a fan of the exterior look.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts