Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day,

The wife and I are at sixty and have decided to start spending the kids' inheritances! We are planning to order a Mach E Premium soon after we had a successful test drive.

Any purchasing information especially for Central Florida is appreciated!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Flagler Beach FL owner here.

#1 Choose an associated dealer that does not mark up beyond MSRP.
#2 Choose a dealer that does not have a "Document Fee" (Some are $899)
#3 Get a sample purchase document from dealer that shows all charges.
#4 Use X plan pricing for deal, Choose dealer that accepts X plan pricing.
(If you join Mustang club of America for $50, yon qualify for X plan pricing after 90 days of membership,
so by the time your MME comes on , it will be past 90 days)

Do buy from Mullinax Ford in Florida!!!

They meet all the above criteria. Noone else does!

Good Luck

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WOW.

Thank you for this very thoughtful response. Mullinax salesman verbally told me most of the above, glad to know it is true!

Nice fellow, Army veteran and now a reservist! I joined MCA but didn't understand I don't have to wait the 90 days before ordering LOL. Guess I will go see the salesman this week.

We are looking at the Premium AWD. Wife and I turned 60, time to spend the kids' inheritances.

·
Registered
2 Posts
WOW.

Thank you for this very thoughtful response. Mullinax salesman verbally told me most of the above, glad to know it is true!

Nice fellow, Army veteran and now a reservist! I joined MCA but didn't understand I don't have to wait the 90 days before ordering LOL. Guess I will go see the salesman this week.

We are looking at the Premium AWD. Wife and I turned 60, time to spend the kids' inheritances.

You can order now!!

To get X plan, you must be a member for 90 days. So by the time you take delivery (90 days plus) you will be eligible.
So it is when you sign the final contract at delivery.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts