Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I've ordered a Shadow black Mustang Mach E (75KWH, RWD) with Technolgy package on the 6th of December. According to the Ford dealer/Lease company the Mustang will arrive around october/november this year.

Let's hope that's correct because I can't wait ;). I've seen the Mustang in real life a few weeks ago in the color Lucid red, also very nice! After that meeting I was even more enthusiastic about the car :).

Kind regards,

Quadrantz (aka Joost) from the Netherlands

·
Registered
17 Posts
welcome!

i’m considering the exact same car. but what’s in the technology package?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks @Marcel!

@jksu: this is in the Technology package:
Bang & Olufsen audiosysteem met 10 speakers; Handsfree elektrisch bedienbare achterklep; Active Driver Assist met Lane Centring Assist, Stop&Go en Handsfree mode (indien togestaan EU); Traffic Sign Recognition; Fully Active Park Assist; 360 camera

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks @Marcel!

@jksu: this is in the Technology package:
Bang & Olufsen audiosysteem met 10 speakers; Handsfree elektrisch bedienbare achterklep; Active Driver Assist met Lane Centring Assist, Stop&Go en Handsfree mode (indien togestaan EU); Traffic Sign Recognition; Fully Active Park Assist; 360 camera
got it. i think that's included in the premium trim level we're being offered here in the states

·
Registered
15 Posts
Welcome Joost,

I've ordered a Lucid Red Mustang Mach E (75KWH, RWD) with Technology plus package in the Netherlands.
The delivery date is +/- week 46 about the same indication like yours :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@JPerlee: Very nice :). I also really like that color.

I've asked the Ford dealer to upgrade to 19" wheels but they don't know the price yet. And also if it's possible to have the matte parts (don't know if that's the correct translation) to high gloss. You can see the difference on the Ford site between the 75KWH and the 99KWH.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hallo guys, I'm new here and live in the Netherlands in Europe.
The 16th of January this year, I had the change to see the Mach E, to sit in it, to check the feel and look of it and to speak with representatives of Ford Netherlands. All in a small town called Amerongen.
What a car. Even my wife was convinced.
I never drove a mustang before, don't know if it's comparable but it's certainly a car I like and want to drive.
The same evening I reserved a RWD, infinite blue, extended range and the "technology plus pack".
Here in the Netherlands this technology plus pack deliveres the B&O sound system, the handsfree tailgate, the Active driver assist, traffic sign recognition, active park assist, 360 degree camera, heated memory frontseats, panorama roof, heat resistant windscreen and electric folding mirrors. A lot of toys for boys so.
I cannot wait but fear the day I have to make up my definite order.
That's because I still can't decide between performance and range.
It's still possible to change the RWD in AWD, can't make up my mind.
Will I enjoy the extra range (extra available energy!) or will I regret the lack of a extra motor/performance after all.
In the Netherlands this is a expansive decision. My current reservation costs about 63 K euro and the AWD will be about 70K euro.
Could use some wisdom.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi All,

I've ordered a Shadow black Mustang Mach E (75KWH, RWD) with Technolgy package on the 6th of December. According to the Ford dealer/Lease company the Mustang will arrive around october/november this year.

Let's hope that's correct because I can't wait ;). I've seen the Mustang in real life a few weeks ago in the color Lucid red, also very nice! After that meeting I was even more enthusiastic about the car :).

Kind regards,

Quadrantz (aka Joost) from the Netherlands
Welcome Joost!

Here a very enthousiast guy from the Netherlands too! Same order. (I can't deside about the color though). Let's keep in contact!

Rudi

·
Registered
15 Posts
Is it a lease car or own car? Because when it's a lease car i'm curious if this is possible :)
It's a lease car.
When you improve the car later on you own costs there is no problem for the lease company, you have always have ask for approval if you change something on the car.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's a lease car.
When you improve the car later on you own costs there is no problem for the lease company, you have always have ask for approval if you change something on the car.
Ahh ok didn't know that. It has been 9 years ago that I had a lease car. I have the Shadow black version so maybe it's better to first check how it looks in real life with the mate parts. And then I can always let it wrap. Maybe a dark grey (like Carbonized grey) is nice in combination with the Shadow black color.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi guys from the Netherlands! you say you have "ordered" but I think you mean you have "reserved" the car, right?
No ordered.....in a month the Mustang Mach E will be delivered.....;)

Just kidding :). Reserved indeed....

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
@MachE_nl
Ordered by lease not reserved at Ford.
I have an order confirmation and estimated delivery date from the dealer.
That was not possible when I wanted to order/reserve mine on the 6th of december. For the lease company it was not possible to reserve/order one because of the 1000 euro you have to pay. So I have reserved it and the lease company will take it from there. I get the 1000 back when he will be delivered.

·
Registered
15 Posts
@Quadrantz

Maybe december was too early for the lease company :).
We signed the lease contact on January 23 and received the order confirmation on January 24.
I was at the dealer today to confirm the color, and what i understand is that all reservations and orders that where in before last week will delivered this year.

·
Registered
15 Posts
@Quadrantz

Maybe december was too early for the lease company :).
We signed the lease contact on January 23 and received the order confirmation on January 24.
I was at the dealer today to confirm the color, and what i understand is that all reservations and orders that where in before last week will delivered this year.
PS delivery this year is for the Netherlands.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts