Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been lurking a bit but joined to read and interact more. Is there any information on when I can see a MME in the Seattle area?

·
Registered
671 Posts
Welcome @OldF111Flyer
I recommend reaching out to dealers to find out when they'll be expecting to take delivery and checking out the social pages they have. Often when new cars show up they're quick to post about them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome @OldF111Flyer
I recommend reaching out to dealers to find out when they'll be expecting to take delivery and checking out the social pages they have. Often when new cars show up they're quick to post about them.
Thanks, i may do that. I worry about starting a frenzy of activity even higher than the political ads on tv. But I'm also not comfortable ordering a $55000 car sight and "fit" unseen. I'm 6'3" and both our sons are this tall to so I want to be able to make the driver seat adjusted for me and then be able to sit behind it as well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forum @OldF111Flyer! Are you new to EVs or have you owned them before?
No EV experience beyond my son's RC model trucks, however I have stayed in a Holiday Inn Express .......
The one EV drawback I see is lack of a stick shift manual transmission. The SEMA electric Mustang with the manual was cool and we've generally always had a manual transmission car in the paddock. I still like it as I feel like I'm more involved in the experience.
I'm considering the MME somewhat from loyalty to Ford as I bought stock in the company in about 2010 as a way of saying thanks for touching it out and not taking a bailout, and my late father worked for Ford in the middle 1950s so Fords were generally in the garage or driveway.

·
Registered
824 Posts
No EV experience beyond my son's RC model trucks, however I have stayed in a Holiday Inn Express .......
The one EV drawback I see is lack of a stick shift manual transmission. The SEMA electric Mustang with the manual was cool and we've generally always had a manual transmission car in the paddock. I still like it as I feel like I'm more involved in the experience.
I'm considering the MME somewhat from loyalty to Ford as I bought stock in the company in about 2010 as a way of saying thanks for touching it out and not taking a bailout, and my late father worked for Ford in the middle 1950s so Fords were generally in the garage or driveway.
If you come from a Ford family you must've seen your fair share of Mustangs. What do you think of how the Mach-E turned out? Also are you looking at other EVs or would this be the one?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Thanks, i may do that. I worry about starting a frenzy of activity even higher than the political ads on tv. But I'm also not comfortable ordering a $55000 car sight and "fit" unseen. I'm 6'3" and both our sons are this tall to so I want to be able to make the driver seat adjusted for me and then be able to sit behind it as well.
Having sat in one, you will have no trouble with head and leg room in either front or back - tons of room. But I do understand wanting to see / drive before you buy.
a) Before you order online, confirm in writing that your dealer will accept X Plan. Also confirm any deposit is FULLY refundable if you don't follow through on purchase.
b) Dealer demo cars are supposed to be arriving in late November or early December.
c) Mach-E Activation look here for a possibility of a local dealer getting a demo car to see / sit only - no test drives.

·
Registered
671 Posts
@abr that is very true.

@OldF111Flyer check out the thread linked below. It shows a 6'5 guy sitting in the Mach-E. Headroom won't be a problem for most folks...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts