Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Just ordered today 2/29/2020 the Premium Standard Range Mach-E in the Iconic Silver.

I'll be new to the Ford family. I couldn't be happier to have found a community here that loves the vehicle and is excited as I am for it to come out. I have been wanting an EV for sometime now however didn't like the designs from other manufacturers or quality. Ford did an outstanding job with this.

-Cr

·
Registered
612 Posts
Hi Everyone,

Just ordered today 2/29/2020 the Premium Standard Range Mach-E in the Iconic Silver.

I'll be new to the Ford family. I couldn't be happier to have found a community here that loves the vehicle and is excited as I am for it to come out. I have been wanting an EV for sometime now however didn't like the designs from other manufacturers or quality. Ford did an outstanding job with this.

-Cr
Great color choice.
The Mach-E wears Silver surprisingly well. I hope you had a chance to at least see the other options in person before deciding.

Your concern about quality is precisely why some ex-Tesla owners to be that I know have Mach-E deposits.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forum @Crendon0071 !
What do you drive now?
Currently my girlfriend and I drive a Toyota Camry and a Kia Forte. Since we just adopted a puppy and love to travel to the mountains we wanted a mid-sized suv and the Mach-E with its style and specs, seems like the perfect vehicle for us.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Currently my girlfriend and I drive a Toyota Camry and a Kia Forte. Since we just adopted a puppy and love to travel to the mountains we wanted a mid-sized suv and the Mach-E with its style and specs, seems like the perfect vehicle for us.
Interesting choices. Funny to see you mention the Camry. I was looking at a Hybrid version not long ago. Good to see the Mach-E brought you here though. Too bad Toyota doesn't have an EV that's as exciting as the Mach-E.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Those are some solid options, what made you pick the Mach-E over those two?
I personally love the styling of the Mach-E and feel that Ford can build a better overall quality product. The Model Y being Teslas first mid sized suv may have a few bugs. Toyota is great however they haven't released much info on the Rav4 Prime and their stores always charge ridiculous markups on them. My local Ford store isn't charging a mark up which made the decision easier.

·
Registered
774 Posts
I personally love the styling of the Mach-E and feel that Ford can build a better overall quality product. The Model Y being Teslas first mid sized suv may have a few bugs. Toyota is great however they haven't released much info on the Rav4 Prime and their stores always charge ridiculous markups on them. My local Ford store isn't charging a mark up which made the decision easier.
I've been surprised at how slow Toyota has been in getting into the EV game so I don't blame you there. Glad to hear that your Ford dealer has been easy to work with.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts