Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Confirmed my reservation order:
Mach E Premium trim
Extended Range with AWD in Infinite Blue with grey interior
Reservation # 100336xx; Date: 02/01/2020
Minnesota; Zip: 55119

My newest ICE car is a 2017 Lincoln MKX so this will be mostly a local driver and my first venture into the BEV world. To my delight this looks to be a good looking vehicle with a low center of gravity and still roomy for a 6+ ft person.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi @peugfan, glad to see another person with a reservation! Have you always driven Lincolns/Fords?
Mostly... Torino, Merc Sables, Ford Contour. Still have an 86 Peugeot Turbo Diesel station wagon with 165k miles. It's in excellent shape and runs well, but I use it as a local car only. Excellent hauling ability with rear seats folded. I wish Peugeot would return to North America!

·
Registered
612 Posts
OK, I know this is a Mach-E forum, but I want to see a pic of your Peugeot. haha.

Also, Peugeot is returning to North America... although I'll believe it when I see it

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow that's incredible that you've had it for the past 33 years! How often do you drive it?
From April to November at least once weekly. But that only gets me less than 2,000 miles per year. I would trust it on longer trips if I would replace all the coolant hoses as a few are still original rubber! A few external oil leaks but the engine is in excellent shape. Rebuilt the injection pump once at 110k miles. Peugeot seats are wonderful....used to do 800 mile day trips on family vacations.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts