Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I am a new member from the Netherlands.
My order is a Ford mustang mach e rw extended range blackshadow and technology pack plus.
The order was done at 28-3-2020 and it was a pre order and today i was at the ford dealer to make the real order ready for Ford Netherlands. Ford Netherlands had to make the final order for the whole of Netherlands ( 2000 cars) before the 8 of may for the production of it and delivery in Q4 in 2020. That is what the sales man at my Ford dealer told me.
I am looking forward and are reading the whole month this forum for alle the details.

Derk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hallo Derk. Welkom! Ik had in eerste instantie ook voor de RWD gekozen maar ben het nu aan het aanpassen naar de AWD. Omdat ik deze mooier vind. Ik vind het jammer dat de aandrijving van de auto ook de looks bepaald. Verder hetzelfde verhaal van mijn dealer. Ik kan niet wachten.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it is my firtst ev because our company is now 100% climat neutral and we replace the cars if possible to ev or hybrid.
My current car is a diesel a Peugeot 308 station.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@machstang i dont now. They did sold 2000 cars and that was the maximum for delivery in 2020. First they sold 1500 but they did get some extra cars for delivery. End april they changed that new orders wil be dilvered in 2021.
They told me my car wil come in November. I will see when it is in the order tracking system i presume?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts