Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Oh yes sorry bout that I got so excited looking at the photos.
Anyways it seems like Europe now has grabber, carbonized, star and rapid colors
And US has star, rapid, grabber so far looking at the videos.
I really wish I can see an infinity in one of these videos

·
Registered
6 Posts
They are great photos indeed. I was trying to figure out what was different and that car has a different front end. Could Europe have different aesthetics than the US? Take a look at a white Mach-e vs this blue. In particular, look at the material surrounding the enclosed grill. I like the euro version better.
Star White Mach-E 1.jpg

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
4 Posts
Must be amusing driving on the left side of the road in a left-side drive car!

·
Registered
26 Posts
They are great photos indeed. I was trying to figure out what was different and that car has a different front end. Could Europe have different aesthetics than the US? Take a look at a white Mach-e vs this blue. In particular, look at the material surrounding the enclosed grill. I like the euro version better.
That's just the difference between the cheap version ("Select" in the US, I think, RWD in Europe) with the Premium/AWD versions. I think it's exactly the same in the US and Europe, different versions have a different "grill".

Also, did anyone notice the car is at about 90% charge and shows a range of 282km, i.e. 175 miles?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nice photo!! But trim color error ... Grabber blue with premium trim 😲 hope this come true 😊
That's just the difference between the cheap version ("Select" in the US, I think, RWD in Europe) with the Premium/AWD versions. I think it's exactly the same in the US and Europe, different versions have a different "grill".

Also, did anyone notice the car is at about 90% charge and shows a range of 282km, i.e. 175 miles?
In this one we see 282mi insteed of 282km

·
Registered
120 Posts
Yes, but who knows if they left parked,unplugged, and on for a while when showing it off. More interestingly the odo and Speedo are in different units

·
Registered
6 Posts

I guess I have never seen the cheap version, because they don't really show that in the promo stuff. I like the surround. Kind of cool. But, not enough to not get Premium.

·
Registered
6 Posts
This is the best photo of the middle screen I have seen. I like it. They do a good job of making the buttons look 3D, so the lack of physical buttons is a little easier to deal with.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts