·
Registered
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD ER
144 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Mach-E RWD TP+
46 Posts
Ye gords, Ford’s OTA process is so annoying. Why can’t they simply do what Tesla does and give everyone the same thing at the same time?

·
Super Moderator
3,032 Posts
This update failed for me, and then my entire UI rolled back to last year’s version. So frustrating. The OTA update process is the weakest link in an otherwise great vehicle.

Spoke with the OTA team, they said the update will retry, and hope the other updates will reprocess afterwards. Its never a good sign when a tech call ends with the words ‘good luck’.

I’ve scheduled with my service center to get everything up to spec once-and-for-all. Three weeks out, though.

• Sad
Reactions: xgman

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This update failed for me, and then my entire UI rolled back to last year’s version. So frustrating. The OTA update process is the weakest link in an otherwise great vehicle.

Spoke with the OTA team, they said the update will retry, and hope the other updates will reprocess afterwards. Its never a good sign when a tech call ends with the words ‘good luck’.

I’ve scheduled with my service center to get everything up to spec once-and-for-all. Three weeks out, though.
Thatsucks and yes appts to get car on are often 3-4 weeks out.

·
Super Moderator
3,032 Posts
An update: Ford Service got my MME past the stuck OTA. It took them four days to complete everything required. 21P22, 21G01, 22S41.

Now (almost) up to date!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Today I got the HWB Connector recall update, along with some other updates like the Brake Pedal. Surprisingly my Paak issue is also resolved. Love that Ford is working thru kinks and we are helping them to an extent.

·
Super Moderator
3,032 Posts
Today I got the HWB Connector recall update, along with some other updates like the Brake Pedal. Surprisingly my Paak issue is also resolved. Love that Ford is working thru kinks and we are helping them to an extent.
what Power-Up version is it?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts