Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings!

While I did not reserve my place in line earlier this year, I did place my order today! Pretty excited. I am in Central Ohio and placed my order by selecting the same dealer I bought my new 2015 Mustang EcoBoost from in the fall of that year. I am ready for a trade-in so I am hopeful I wont encounter ADM once the order is confirmed by my dealer. I will certainly update here if I do. Should that happen, I will just cancel my order and wait until the frenzy calms down.

At any rate I ordered the following:
Mustang Mach-E Premium w/Extended Range RWD in Infinite Blue Metallic with light space gray interior (added interior protection package).

This is my first time ordering a new vehicle. I've always purchased dealer stock or asked for a dealer trade when the options I wanted were not available. I am excited to about the process. Or I should say, I will be excited to experience the process once the order as been accepted by my local dealer without any ADM!

-Jason

·
Super Moderator
528 Posts
Greetings!

While I did not reserve my place in line earlier this year, I did place my order today! Pretty excited. I am in Central Ohio and placed my order by selecting the same dealer I bought my new 2015 Mustang EcoBoost from in the fall of that year. I am ready for a trade-in so I am hopeful I wont encounter ADM once the order is confirmed by my dealer. I will certainly update here if I do. Should that happen, I will just cancel my order and wait until the frenzy calms down.

Mustang Mach-E Premium w/Extended Range RWD in Infinite Blue Metallic with light space gray interior (added interior protection package).

This is my first time ordering a new vehicle. I've always purchased dealer stock or asked for a dealer trade when the options I wanted were not available. I am excited to about the process. Or I should say, I will be excited to experience the process once the order as been accepted by my local dealer without any ADM!

-Jason
Welcome to the Club!

Please see the many posts involving ADM. if your selected dealer is marking up the price of the vehicle, it would have shown up where the dealer selling price is higher than the MSRP when placing your order online. At that point, you could always pick a different dealer in your area that has no ADM before submitting your down payment. I recommend you communicate with your dealer directly to confirm.

Good luck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the Club!

Please see the many posts involving ADM. if your selected dealer is marking up the price of the vehicle, it would have shown up where the dealer selling price is higher than the MSRP when placing your order online. At that point, you could always pick a different dealer in your area that has no ADM before submitting your down payment. I recommend you communicate with your dealer directly to confirm.

Good luck!
Great, thanks! I kinda figured that would be the case but didn't want to assume until the order is confirmed by the dealer. I am going through the largest Ford dealer in my area (which happens to be the closest to home) hoping that their allocation will be high enough they wont be tempted to mark it up. I saw plenty of GT350's marked up in their show room though but that is a different animal entirely.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Welcome! Are front plates required in Ohio? If not, you can tell your dealer to leave them off because you're buying it brand new

·
Registered
507 Posts
Greetings!

-Jason
Congrats on the Mach-E @Grux40 ! Great choice of color too!

Be sure to add your info to our tracking sheet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts