Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hell all,
So my ford app says everything has updated. But the only change I have seen is there is now the option to watch "youtube and msnbc" if i recall correctly. Which of course I am gonna pay for to see if its worth it. But im wondering about the update for the dial, for heat and fan speed? Also, are there only a couple options to watch on the screen? or can we stream other videos.

· Registered
618 Posts
Hell all,
So my ford app says everything has updated. But the only change I have seen is there is now the option to watch "youtube and msnbc" if i recall correctly. Which of course I am gonna pay for to see if its worth it. But im wondering about the update for the dial, for heat and fan speed? Also, are there only a couple options to watch on the screen? or can we stream other videos.
Did you click on the button “UPDATE DETAILS” in the message on Ford Pass? That should give the update number and SOME of the details. Mine said 4.1.2 and the dial updates you reference were specifically mentioned.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you click on the button “UPDATE DETAILS” in the message on Ford Pass? That should give the update number and SOME of the details. Mine said 4.1.2 and the dial updates you reference were specifically mentioned.
It says ford power up 3.5.4. Advanced Dual phone, Climate control (says "tweaked touchscreen menu to make it easier to find and faster to use") I guess it doesnt mention the dial, AND video streaming. This was Jan 13th. I guess not all mach e's are created equal. I mean of course battery and motor are different. But simple updates as well? (we have the "cheapest" premium)

· Registered
618 Posts
It says ford power up 3.5.4. Advanced Dual phone, Climate control (says "tweaked touchscreen menu to make it easier to find and faster to use") I guess it doesnt mention the dial, AND video streaming. This was Jan 13th. I guess not all mach e's are created equal. I mean of course battery and motor are different. But simple updates as well? (we have the "cheapest" premium)
Man, Ford really left you in the weeds. Since 3.5.4 I received 3.6.1, 3.6.2, 4.1.1, and 4.1.2. 3.6x was about cold weather HVAC and more accurate Dist to empty, 4.1.1 about vehicle entry during non drivable updates. 4.1.2 seems to be the biggest as the Sync screen looks changed noticeably. Sorry I know nothing about when Ford updates but all mine have been OTA.

· Premium Member
2022 GT, Red-metallic
102 Posts
Man, Ford really left you in the weeds. Since 3.5.4 I received 3.6.1, 3.6.2, 4.1.1, and 4.1.2. 3.6x was about cold weather HVAC and more accurate Dist to empty, 4.1.1 about vehicle entry during non drivable updates. 4.1.2 seems to be the biggest as the Sync screen looks changed noticeably. Sorry I know nothing about when Ford updates but all mine have been OTA.
Yeah, left me in the weeds as well as 3.5.4 was my last update. I have a GT, so I don't think the schedule is model based.
As soon as I posted that the updates worked great for me, I never got another one. Maybe if I complain about them, I will get them.
I wish there was a way to get them without just waiting and wondering.

· Registered
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD ER
482 Posts
Your assertion that all Mach-Es are not created equal is incorrect.

Ford rolls out updates in waves. First come vehicles enrolled in Ford' Early Access program. A few weeks later (if no issues), they start rolling out to the rest. It takes many weeks for this to be completed.

Ford sent a message with guidelines to ensure you're ready for updates. Set your updates to Automatic, and set a schedule (like 1AM) 7 days a week which is for applying updates that require the car to be immobile for a period of time. And use the car, or start it, regularly.

Since you just got 3.5.4, in a few weeks at most you should see the next update. You will likely be current with 4.1.2 (the UI update) before end of Q1.

· Registered
15 Posts
Yeah, left me in the weeds as well as 3.5.4 was my last update. I have a GT, so I don't think the schedule is model based.
As soon as I posted that the updates worked great for me, I never got another one. Maybe if I complain about them, I will get them.
I wish there was a way to get them without just waiting and wondering.
Yea, I'm in the same boat - my last update was 3.5.4 on Dec. 2. Missed all the others that came after.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts