Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum and (like a lot of other members) am from the Netherlands. I ordered a Lucid Red, RWD with TP+. It will be a company car, but expect it will be delivered in 2021 - although I haven’t heard anything back yet from the dealer/lease comp. So will let you know once I know more or if anyone has more info, let me know :).

Cheers, looking forward to see you on the road.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Welcome @polle19 ! Seems like everyone here is from the Netherlands some times. haha

Be sure to add your info to our tracking doc

What are you driving now?

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum and (like a lot of other members) am from the Netherlands. I ordered a Lucid Red, RWD with TP+. It will be a company car, but expect it will be delivered in 2021 - although I haven’t heard anything back yet from the dealer/lease comp. So will let you know once I know more or if anyone has more info, let me know :).

Cheers, looking forward to see you on the road.
Welcome to the forum @polle19! From what other Dutch members have shared you're not the only one that's using the Mach-E as a company car.

·
Registered
9 Posts
We pay tax over the value of car. It's seen as income, in the highest level of tax. But, the greener the car, the less tax you pay. For a standard gasoline car, similar to the value of the Mache-E, you're looking at 500 - 600 euro's ourt of pocket (Net). So, it's lucrative to drive electric as a company car. Green.

·
Registered
MME Premium extended range AWD
286 Posts
We pay tax over the value of car. It's seen as income, in the highest level of tax. But, the greener the car, the less tax you pay. For a standard gasoline car, similar to the value of the Mache-E, you're looking at 500 - 600 euro's ourt of pocket (Net). So, it's lucrative to drive electric as a company car. Green.
Interesting. I heard that in Netherlands, a lot of people were buying BEVs.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Are you using your Mach-E as a company car too?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Interesting. I heard that in Netherlands, a lot of people were buying BEVs.
Yes, because the tax benefit was high, and people were motivated to go “Green”. 30% of company cars sold in NL are now full electric.
But the goverment wouldn’t be the goverment if they didn’t discuss changing all the rules....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts