Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hungry for all the Mach E news I can get and let there be no doubt. my First Mustang IS a Mustang.
I am expecting to take delivery of Mach E Premium AWD Extended Range in Infinite Blue with light grey interior late February or Early March.

I am a product safety engineer who has most recently been working with Battery operated landscaping and gardening tools.

I was a relatively early adaptor to electric vehicles starting with 2006 Honda Civic Hybrid, 2007 Toyota Prius 2010 Toyota Prius, 2012 Nissan Leaf, 2017 Chevy Bolt, and anxiously awaiting the 2021 Mustang Mach E.

I am married to my wonderful wife of 38 years and we have three adult children together. We love enjoying the great outdoors in the Pacific Northwest hiking and taking photographs.

·
Super Moderator
2,705 Posts
Welcome to the Club! And Congratulations on your MMe!

We look forward to you sharing your experiences.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome, Larry! What dealer did you order with?
I am working with Mike at Westlie Ford in Camas, WA. He confirmed there will be no Added Dealer Markup and they will Accept the X Plan Price discount which is small but every little bit helps.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Nice! If we get to have parades this year would love to see you with the other Mustangs in the Hockinson parade!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Going to a parade in Hockinson
would definitely be fun as long as I don't bump into any Mustang coup owner who tries to say my first Mustang is not a Mustang.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts