Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

Nope

4K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  PhilT 
#1 ·
#5 ·
While I think Ford also needs to make a truer SUV BEV (like an Edge or Explorer), the Mach-e looks good in the combo they created. My main wish is that they'd just raised the whole vehicle up to sit 2-3" higher, giving it more ground clearance, higher seating, and a taller profile.
That would result in a considerable hit on range especially at freeway speeds.

Reactions: JTK44
#8 ·
Mustang seems to be Ford’s performance Icon brand, i just don’t see a huge amount if variants with the name.

Its more believable that Fords main brand will get a Full EV SUV first, most likely calling upon the Explorer and Escape names.

#9 ·
The 5th generation Explorer had been getting long in to tooth (~9 years) prior to the refresh last year. Aside from the mid cycle refresh, I think this is it for ICE Explorers.

While I am lusting after the new Bronco, a more sensible next vehicle for me is something I can use for a week long ski trips to Vermont from the Hudson Valley. An Explorer sized SUV with ~400+ mile range will fit the bill.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.