Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I logged into my account today and got a message that my dealership isn't doing online orders. What? This is 2020 and we were told we would get a Tesla experience.

Now I am playing phone tag with Puente Hills Ford in southern California

Anyone else dealing with dinosaur dealerships?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Find another dealership, there are plenty around there. I am in Ontario and chose Citrus Ford but I could have my pick of about 4-5 of them if they don't want to cooperate! Unfortunately I need to call Ford or go in person because I want to change my FE for a premium EX and I can't do it online.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I received this email from the Ford Fleet Manager an Hour ago. Appears that I can place the order on line.

"I've been trying to call you but your phone is not working. We can now place the order in the dealer or you can go to Ford.com & put the order in & I will ACCEPT it & transfer it to Ford to build.

Let me know.

Warmest regards,"

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I received this email from the Ford Fleet Manager an Hour ago. Appears that I can place the order on line.

"I've been trying to call you but your phone is not working. We can now place the order in the dealer or you can go to Ford.com & put the order in & I will ACCEPT it & transfer it to Ford to build.

Let me know.

Warmest regards,"
I haven't received any calls. I suspect the person I talked to wrote down the wrong number.

Can I just come to the dealership tomorrow to do this in person?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I took your advice and did the order on ford com.Sorry, but it offered a different dealer that is also near me and they could do it online. My order is in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts