Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered at the beginning of Nov - wondering if anyone has a build date yet that ordered in Nov. If so which Model/Range?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ordered at the beginning of Nov - wondering if anyone has a build date yet that ordered in Nov. If so which Model/Range?
I placed my order on November 12, 2021 and no build date yet. I ordered a Premium, Star White, AWD, extended range battery.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good to know - funny enough I got a call today from the salesperson that took my order and he requested I send another copy of my DL. I asked why and he said that Ford is auditing all orders and my ID was not clear enough for their audit. He said that they are auditing all orders placed at dealerships to catch Ford dealers creating orders of MME's for individuals that don't exist in order to get inventory. Crazy.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I ordered red base GT on Nov 1 and have build date of 2/7 online and 1/24 in email. Not sure which is correct - probably will be delayed later than both.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I put my order in on 11/20/2021 (Sunday) for a Black Premium AWD ER model.

I haven't heard anything from the dealer regarding a build date. Last I talked with him was 1/7/2022 (Friday).

I'm hoping that the news others have been getting means my build date is approaching soon.... :unsure:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I ordered red base GT on Nov 1 and have build date of 2/7 online and 1/24 in email. Not sure which is correct - probably will be delayed later than both.
I got a confirmation email on Friday for 1/24 build week but the price went up $2K on the order status website. Have an email to my dealer to make sure they honor the price when I ordered. I have a signed invoice so hopefully all works out.

·
Registered
ID.4 & 993 C4 Cab & MME GT (ordered)
7 Posts
Woo hoo!! Scheduled for production 3/14/22 !

ordered 11/27/21

But with $2000 tack-on MSRP
I have lower MSRP in dealer confirmation so I will make point about that. We will see

·
Registered
9 Posts
I finally received my production date for the week of 3/14/2022. I ordered my MME back on July 28, 2021....Premium RWD ER, Rapid Red!! It's crazy how they schedule these production dates months later and don't ever let us know anything about what's going on. I had to login to my account to know that I had a production date because I didn't receive an email or anything. So frustrating!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I finally received my production date for the week of 3/14/2022. I ordered my MME back on July 28, 2021....Premium RWD ER, Rapid Red!! It's crazy how they schedule these production dates months later and don't ever let us know anything about what's going on. I had to login to my account to know that I had a production date because I didn't receive an email or anything. So frustrating!!
Congrats! I ordered in November so, based on your info, I could be waiting a number of months yet before I get a production date. Out of curiosity, how do you log into your account to get information? Is there a particular website one needs to use? Did you already have a VIN and, if so, how did you get the VIN? The information I have read, at a minimum, you need a VIN to look up anything.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Congrats! I ordered in November so, based on your info, I could be waiting a number of months yet before I get a production date. Out of curiosity, how do you log into your account to get information? Is there a particular website one needs to use? Did you already have a VIN and, if so, how did you get the VIN? The information I have read, at a minimum, you need a VIN to look up anything.
Thanks!! Finally I get some type of progress after waiting almost half a year lol. I ordered my MME on the Ford website and at that time I created an account. If you created an account when you ordered your vehicle just use that information where it says MY ACCOUNT and login there. Once you login a drop down is on your account and click on where it says Reservations and Orders and your information will be there. We won't get our VIN number until we have a scheduled date I'm assuming because I haven't received my VIN yet. Hopefully when it gets closer to my scheduled date I'll get my VIN as well. Good luck to you because I know it's frustrating. I'll continue to be frustrated until I have my car here because I've waited for so long.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks!! Finally I get some type of progress after waiting almost half a year lol. I ordered my MME on the Ford website and at that time I created an account. If you created an account when you ordered your vehicle just use that information where it says MY ACCOUNT and login there. Once you login a drop down is on your account and click on where it says Reservations and Orders and your information will be there. We won't get our VIN number until we have a scheduled date I'm assuming because I haven't received my VIN yet. Hopefully when it gets closer to my scheduled date I'll get my VIN as well. Good luck to you because I know it's frustrating. I'll continue to be frustrated until I have my car here because I've waited for so long.
Thanks. I do have a Ford account so I went to the website but it says the following - not sure what it means but I'll check there occasionally and see if things change. My dealer has previously confirmed that the order exists:
Our records show you have no reservations, orders, or purchases.
Please visit our showroom for more vehicle options.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts