Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
181 - 200 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Greetings to all Mustang fans, EV fans and other readers
I'm from LA. EV owner since 2017. Bought used Leaf to save some money. Saved A LOT. Probably payed it off. But unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) got it crashed into by some crazy speeding dude.

So figured probably it is time to spend all those savings. First I was thinking about Ioniq 5. Mach E seemed like an overpriced toy.
But then I was noticing that this "toy" is quite high in all EV ratings. Then I looked more closely at specs and found them quite impressive. I found California Route 1 edition to be exactly what I need from my EV. I went to the Dealership to check it..... and that's it....... The next day (Sept 23rd) I had my Route 1 2021 ordered.
On Oct 1st they converted all the 21 orders to 22 and I've noticed that Route 1 edition got a new choice: eAWD....... Right away I called the dealer and asked him to change my order to that new choice.
Now waiting impatiently .......

·
Registered
1 Posts
good morning everyone, my name is Santiago, from Spain.
My MME will be delivered to me next month. I have purchased a RWD SR TECNOLOGY PLUS PAC. in star white.
Cheers!!..and sorry my bad english..

·
Premium Member
2021 Star White RWD/ER Premium
2,901 Posts
good morning everyone, my name is Santiago, from Spain.
My MME will be delivered to me next month. I have purchased a RWD SR TECNOLOGY PLUS PAC. in star white.
Cheers!!..and sorry my bad english..
Bienvenido, esta' mejor que mi espanol(y)

·
Registered
2022 Rapid Red Extended Range RWD Premium trim MME
3 Posts
Hi everyone! I just placed my order for my Mach-E last week. It's going to be a 2022 Rapid Red RWD Extended Range Premium trim. I currently have a 2019 Mazda CX-5 GT FWD. This will be my first EV so I'm psyched to be getting away from gas and even more psyched because my bf and I will both have mustangs now! (Yes, his is a "real one" but still, cute). Really love reading through here and seeing others' experiences with the ordering/delivery/purchase process and just the ownership of the MME. Oh, and one last thing: if anyone has any tips for a first time EV owner, I'm all ears!

·
Registered
22 Shadow Black MME Premium AWD Extended Range
11 Posts
Hi everyone! Just placed my order yesterday for a Shadow Black Premium MME AWD Extended Range. Excited is an understatement haha. I am from the Northeast in the US. Happy to get to know you all and talk all things mach e. This will be my first electric vehicle. I’m not expecting anything til May/June at the earliest. Anyone else get the same one?

181 - 200 of 203 Posts