Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

81 - 95 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Hello! I just joined yesterday because I have a lot of questions and don't know who to ask. I really love the look of the mach-e and love mustangs (I had a red mustang GT convertible that I loved but had to trade in for a minivan). I'm finally out of the family car stage and get to get my first non-mom car in 16 years! I definitely want an electric vehicle and I like the Teslas but they are everywhere and nowhere near as sexy as the Mach-e. My main dilemmas right now are: 1) ordering a car I haven't been able to test drive; 2) ordering the premium now or holding out for the GT (Grabber Blue!!!) in "late summer 2021."
Welcome aboard @Kitten! For test drive there's the Mach-E tour that's going on, there might be a stop close to you.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Welcome to the Club!!

There should be test drive units at dealers next month, not too long a wait.

If you don’t need a vehicle right away, hold out for the GT. As a prior Mustang GT owner, you will be glad you did. Not only for the color you really want, but the extra performance.

Look around the forum, there is plenty to read. Ask questions, we have a helpful group here.

Enjoy!
My current lease is up in June. Given my husband's "work from home" status, we may be able to get by on one car...if delivery really happens in late summer.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Welcome aboard @Kitten! For test drive there's the Mach-E tour that's going on, there might be a stop close to you.

Thanks for the link. Oh to be anywhere but the Midwest :/

·
Super Moderator
1,877 Posts
Welcome to the Club, @danielespy !

Will the MME replace your current car?
Also, how did you configure your MME?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Intro, I'm 60 and a retired RN, live in GA. Have had lots of interesting cars and motorcycles over the years. My current car is a 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Carbone I dearly love (my avatar). Looking at getting the mach-e to replace wife's fiat 500x we bought in 2016. Learned lots of info on this site so far.

I ordered a Rapid Red Metallic Premium RWD standard battery last week

·
Registered
142 Posts
Intro, I'm 60 and a retired RN, live in GA. Have had lots of interesting cars and motorcycles over the years. My current car is a 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Carbone I dearly love (my avatar). Looking at getting the mach-e to replace wife's fiat 500x we bought in 2016. Learned lots of info on this site so far.

I ordered a Rapid Red Metallic Premium RWD standard battery last week
I also loved my Giulia, but I also spent a lot of time loving loaner cars while I had it.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I also loved my Giulia, but I also spent a lot of time loving loaner cars while I had it.
LOL the 2017 and 18 did have a good bit of issues, my 19 has been flawless at one year, and stelvio before that also was flawless, but some people have def. had issues.

81 - 95 of 95 Posts