Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

121 - 140 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Mustang Mach-e AWD extended range space white
27 Posts
Hi, Marc here in Ventura California. Got mine on Friday, and been torn between wanting to drive it and wanting to learn all the new technology.
pony hip.jpeg

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Hey everyone! We've obviously been focused on small displacement turbocharged platforms for a couple of decades. Our bread and butter is in Subaru's WRX and STI. In the Ford realm, we offer tuning and bolt-on upgrades for a large chunk of EcoBoost powered vehicles such as the Focus ST/RS, Fiesta ST, Mustang EcoBoost, and newer EcoBoost powered F-150s.

We recently picked up a Mach E First Edition in Grabber Blue and are currently just in a very early investigative phase. Over the next several months we hope to find ways to improve the overall driving experience and, if we're lucky, find some additional performance. Once we've had an opportunity to dig in a bit more, we'll put together a thread here and on our Blog to share our findings!

[email protected]
Any timeline yet on what we can expect? Seriously can't wait for a Mustang Mach-E ECU tune.
I believe you guys had something for the Model 3 at one point?

Would love to see pics of your Grabber Blue FE, especially in the Grabber Blue Metallic Ford Mustang Mach-E Owners Thread :)

·
Registered
2021, Premium, AWD, Extended Battery, Carbonized Grey
13 Posts
Hi,
Jeff from northern NJ checking in to say 'hi'. Picked up my Carbonized Grey Premium AWD 4 days ago. Loving this car!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Everyone,

I ordered a Mach E for my wife 😜 in early October when the price change was announced, however I had some difficulty with the dealership (going through a change of ownership) and my deposit got returned. I ended up re-ordering this February, but got put in the back of the line (and still did not get a fabrication date yet). So I went hunting and found a First Edition Grabber Blue that I thought were all taken. My wife's car has been a great addition to our stable, even if I end up driving it the most!

·
Super Moderator
2,794 Posts
Hello Everyone,

I ordered a Mach E for my wife 😜 in early October when the price change was announced, however I had some difficulty with the dealership (going through a change of ownership) and my deposit got returned. I ended up re-ordering this February, but got put in the back of the line (and still did not get a fabrication date yet). So I went hunting and found a First Edition Grabber Blue that I thought were all taken. My wife's car has been a great addition to our stable, even if I end up driving it the most!
There are a few individuals that ordered the First Edition who have backed out of the deals. This has led to happy tales like yours.
Congratulations, and welcome to the Club!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just wondering,

1. Did your dealer install the front license plate holder? My dealer did and I am a bit pissed. This is the first car that I was not asked and I hate the way it looks. I know it is the law here in NJ but I have not had a plate in 8+ years on various cars and never had a problem.

2. Have you used EZ-Pass from inside the car and did it work? I have been hearing that it may not work in the car so I might keep the license plate holder and get the external EZ-Pass transponder.

Jeff

·
Super Moderator
2,794 Posts
Just wondering,

1. Did your dealer install the front license plate holder? My dealer did and I am a bit pissed. This is the first car that I was not asked and I hate the way it looks. I know it is the law here in NJ but I have not had a plate in 8+ years on various cars and never had a problem.

2. Have you used EZ-Pass from inside the car and did it work? I have been hearing that it may not work in the car so I might keep the license plate holder and get the external EZ-Pass transponder.

Jeff
My dealer (also in NJ) said the car was delivered with the bracket already installed.

New members thinking of ordering the MMe: If you don’t want the front bracket installed, you cannot do so with the online ordering system. Contact your dealer a few days after placing the online order to make the adjustment.

Feel free to explore the many topics and sections of this forum. You will definitely find information like this, and ideas for alternatives. Again, welcome to our Club!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Just wondering,

Jeff
As posted above front plate holder installed at the factory for states that require a front plate. Don't know if dealer input will help as some states can take legal action against those dealers.

I'm in Texas and my EZ-Pass works here installed behind rear view mirror.

·
Registered
13 Posts
As posted above front plate holder installed at the factory for states that require a front plate. Don't know if dealer input will help as some states can take legal action against those dealers.
Actually, it was in the car uninstalled when I first saw the car; no hole in bumper. Neither BMW, Audi nor Tesla ever forced me to have the front plate bracket installed.

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Good morning from Richmond, British Columbia Canada! I am officially placing my order today in a few hours for a Mach E Standard Edition in Iconic Silver! Super excited to trade in my 2020 Shadow Black Mustang GT with performance pack... Yes, it will be a radical shift, but after my test drive yesterday, I said to the dealer that I would like to "sleep" on the deal... I barely slept, way too excited. My plate BATMN1 will proudly go on the new vehicle. 😊

·
Super Moderator
2,794 Posts
Good morning from Richmond, British Columbia Canada! I am officially placing my order today in a few hours for a Mach E Standard Edition in Iconic Silver! Super excited to trade in my 2020 Shadow Black Mustang GT with performance pack... Yes, it will be a radical shift, but after my test drive yesterday, I said to the dealer that I would like to "sleep" on the deal... I barely slept, way too excited. My plate BATMN1 will proudly go on the new vehicle. 😊 View attachment 5171
Exciting!
I was wondering what key factors made you choose the Standard Edition? Will it give you the range you need in winter? Lastly, with you being a Mustang GT owner, does the Mach-e give you enough thrill-factor?

Welcome to the Club!!

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Exciting!
I was wondering what key factors made you choose the Standard Edition? Will it give you the range you need in winter? Lastly, with you being a Mustang GT owner, does the Mach-e give you enough thrill-factor?

Welcome to the Club!!
Thank you so kindly! I chose the "Standard" as it pretty much had everything I needed, minus the B&O sound system, which is a shame, cause I really wanted to add that in. The Premium has, it's an OCD thing, but I don't like the piano black around the wheel wells and bottom of the vehicle... it'll look too scuffed up in no time, part of the reason I like the flat or matte black on the Standard Edition. Then there was price, here in Canada the Standard starts just under $50,000 with a decent $3,000 rebate, then I added the "comfort and technology" package that includes the "BlueCruise" prep kit for future proofing the vehicle. As far as range is concerned, I should be a-ok with this model. Now I will miss the roar of a 5.0, smell of petrol, meatier tires, etc. BUT I will not miss fuelling that beast. 😂

-Murray

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi! I ordered a Star White Premium RWD extended range on 2/21 and "patiently" waiting for a build date 😀 Anyway I'm not new to EVs. I started with a Nissan Leaf in 2012, traded for a Chevy Bolt in 2018. Decided very soon with my Leaf that I'd always have an EV! Love the acceleration and the quiet, not to mention the environmental aspects. Really looking forward to the additional range and style of the Mach-e. This will be my first Ford (the Bolt was my first Chevy).

121 - 140 of 151 Posts