Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
161 - 179 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
O-H!
Hello from Ohio, where tomorrow I head to the Cleveland Auto show hoping to catch a glimpse of the car!
Ordered day of launch
Rapid Red
AWD Extended Range
Reservation number 100042XX

Have always wanted a red Mustang since my pedal car as a kid, now I get a Mustang and an EV!
if you are near cincinnati, i would like to do a mach E meet up some time in September. I have only seen 3 since getting mine 3 weeks ago.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello!
I have been driving hybrids for nearly 20 years (2002 Honda Civic Hybrid, 2009 Mercury Mariner Hybrid, and currently a 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid).
I am ready to purchase my first EV. Contenders included the Audi Q4 and The Cadillac Lyriq, but I think I have decided on a MME.
I say “think,” because I am hesitant to order a car I have never seen or driven! How many of you have done just that?
A salesperson from a dealer here in SW Ohio is trying to help me find a demo to drive. Are there any kind MME owners near Dayton Ohio that want to show of their new ride? 😉

·
Registered
1 Posts
Aloha,

I am Michael in Hawaii. I am new to the Ford Family. I ordered my MME 7/19/2021. I am keeping my fingers crossed and hope to get it by the end of the year. All I have is the order number provided online. Does anybody know how to change that into the 4 digit order number and how to find the dealer id? I don't seem to be getting traction from the dealer.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello!
I have been driving hybrids for nearly 20 years (2002 Honda Civic Hybrid, 2009 Mercury Mariner Hybrid, and currently a 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid).
I am ready to purchase my first EV. Contenders included the Audi Q4 and The Cadillac Lyriq, but I think I have decided on a MME.
I say “think,” because I am hesitant to order a car I have never seen or driven! How many of you have done just that?
A salesperson from a dealer here in SW Ohio is trying to help me find a demo to drive. Are there any kind MME owners near Dayton Ohio that want to show of their new ride? 😉
I was going between Tesla Model Y (have on on order) and Mach E. In order to do a test drive I had to get on cars.com and email bunch of dealers. There are a number of Ford dealers who has demo Mach E's they will let you drive. I test drove two of them in Denver area. I am sure there is some in SW Ohio. I was able to convince a small dealer to sell me his Demo Mach E (as new) and picked it up last week. I do like the car better then Volve XC40 and Tesla. Tesla had points on charging network and some silly feature that family liked.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I am from Dayton. A local dealership is trying to find a demo MME that I can test drive. Do you know any in our area?
Thanks!
If you come up to NE Ohio, my dealer has/had an MME to test drive. It may have reached the sale threshold by now, so it might be gone. Not sure.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I was going between Tesla Model Y (have on on order) and Mach E. In order to do a test drive I had to get on cars.com and email bunch of dealers. There are a number of Ford dealers who has demo Mach E's they will let you drive. I test drove two of them in Denver area. I am sure there is some in SW Ohio. I was able to convince a small dealer to sell me his Demo Mach E (as new) and picked it up last week. I do like the car better then Volve XC40 and Tesla. Tesla had points on charging network and some silly feature that family liked.
My children were quite disappointed that I did not take delivery of my Tesla YP, as they were also quite enamored of a "silly feature" :poop::D

·
Premium Member
2021 Star White RWD/ER Premium
2,591 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi! I live in Carnation WA (about 30 miles out of Seattle) and am hopefully soon a Mach-E owner. I currently own a 2017 Bolt, so not new to EV. Need something larger as our puppy has grown into a very large dog. Also, the bolt becomes uncomfortable for my long commute to seattle every day. I had a Tesla Model Y on preorder, but the customer service was leaving a lot to be desired, and dates were shifting out by months with no communication. I also seriously dislike the lack of a dedicated display for important stats like speed. Test drove a VW ID.4 and put a down payment on one. Then I came across an article for the mach-e. Test drove that and both of us decided, that's the car. Cancelled my ID.4 down payment. I got lucky and a dealership had a cancelled order with VIN already assigned. I grabbed that with no dealer mark up, Order date of April, build date in October, hopefully that stands. Space white metallic, extended range AWD, premium. For all of the complaints about the ordering process and delays, all of the manufacturers are dealing with shortages in various areas (chips, labor, raw materials). Though I am anxious to get my mach-e :). We will be getting a second Mach-e sometime in 2022 (ordered, but no VIN yet). Same stats but dark matter gray.

·
Registered
2021 MME Premium AWD 88kw/h
1 Posts
Hello from Canada! Vancouver Island, I never expected to be here with you all. Went to look at an MME just for the heck of it, wasn't even planning on taking it for a test drive...but it looked GOOD in person. So I took it for a spin. 2 days later and many calls to find a local-ish dealer with one in stock that fit my specs here I am! I will be picking up my new ride on Saturday. Eeee

It is currently black but won't be for long. I'll post up once the change has been made. ;)

Hope to meet some other Vancouver Island peeps, I'm in Victoria.

·
Premium Member
2,591 Posts
Hello from Canada! Vancouver Island, I never expected to be here with you all. Went to look at an MME just for the heck of it, wasn't even planning on taking it for a test drive...but it looked GOOD in person. So I took it for a spin. 2 days later and many calls to find a local-ish dealer with one in stock that fit my specs here I am! I will be picking up my new ride on Saturday. Eeee

It is currently black but won't be for long. I'll post up once the change has been made. ;)

Hope to meet some other Vancouver Island peeps, I'm in Victoria.

View attachment 6676
Welcome and you will love driving the Mach E. I keep promising myself to revisit Vancouver since the first time was 38 years ago I'm a bit overdue for a second look about.

·
Premium Member
2,591 Posts
161 - 179 of 179 Posts