Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Mercedes Benz B250e
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody from germany!馃
My Mach-E reservation last week: Std/RWD/Carbonized Grey. Hopefully it will be my next BEV, depends on the space inside the Mach-E - i麓m 6'7"ft (2,04 m)!
My actual car since 2018 is a Mercedes Benz B250e BEV, battery and powertrain by Tesla. I am very happy with the car - except the range of course: ~90-150 km (55-90 miles), depending on the season.

Registered
My Mach-E reservation last week: Std/RWD/Carbonized Grey. Hopefully it will be my next BEV, depends on the space inside the Mach-E - i麓m 6'7"ft (2,04 m)!
My actual car since 2018 is a Mercedes Benz B250e BEV, battery and powertrain by Tesla. I am very happy with the car - except the range of course: ~90-150 km (55-90 miles), depending on the season.
If I understand it correctly, that model has the sun roof. You may be OK.

Super Moderator
Welcome to the Club!

I hope the Mustang Mach-E lives up to your expectations!

Registered
Mercedes Benz B250e
Discussion Starter #4
If I understand it correctly, that model has the sun roof. You may be OK.

:)
Thank you very much! I麓ll check the interior dimensions, main problem are always my long legs...:ROFLMAO:

Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
Like your Avatar, very Fritz Lang (Metropolis)

Registered
Mercedes Benz B250e
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome @Modulor. Were you considering any other EV's before deciding on the MME?
Yes: a Model Y from the Gigafactory 4 in germany. The quality of that cars will be far better than the Ys from the US or even China. I really, really like the Teslas: outstanding performance, futuristic handling, Supercharger, a mission, Elon Musk. During my my first test drive 2013 in a Model S i felt like being James T. Kirk! Since than I already drove a lot of full electric cars for some hours or days and even the "big ones": E-tron, EQC, Model X and iPace. Impressive cars for a lot of money. Too much for me. Unfortunately neither the Model Y nor the MME is yet available here in Germany for a test drive. The leasing contract of my actual MB250 ends in Juli 21. I麓ll make my final decision a few weeks before. Right now the MME is in front because of it麓s design AND the distance to the next garage: Ford: 25 km, Tesla 250 km.

Super Moderator
:)
Thank you very much! I麓ll check the interior dimensions, main problem are always my long legs...:ROFLMAO:
A sign on hope, Ford Engineer Darren Palmer is 6鈥6鈥 and fits in both the front and rear seats (glass roof probably best). I hope you fit as well, and comfortably.

Watch this short interview:

Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
Very close! It麓s the Logo of the Dark Wave Band "Bauhaus" from the 80麓s (my youth). They took the orginal "Bauhaus" logo (german school of Art in the 1920/30s until the Nazis closed it)
Excellent choice, welcome

1 - 14 of 14 Posts