- PAAK updated still barely works
- Bluetooth and apple play conflicts continue daily, cannot ever listen to the same choice twice in a row seamlessly.
- sound setting different everyday and different for each media used
- personal profiles mean nothing, car doesn’t follow settings
- window regulator issues, windows need to be reset periodically
- air through windows and glass roof ridiculous, loudest car I’ve ever driven including 71 Dodge Challenger with hand crank windows amd no insulation.
- Ford customer service, the worst, don’t care, drop calls with no return call. Don’t understand the car.
Ford Blew it! They built a very nice electric car (mechanically) but didn’t care about the accessories so instead of me touting how great the car is I’m more concerned about the little things that just don’t get better, the things that they already had time to perfect in their regular line of cars. Oh well I can’t and won’t recommend this car. Many people ask me every day if I like the car, but sadly my answers are always about the negatives that Ford could have easily avoided.
Eventually I’m sure this car will be returned as a lemon, as two visits to the dealer in the first 3 months without positive results is a tough start and most likely a true indication of the future of this particular MachE.